The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Have they? Very few clubs have said much as far as I can see as it's all ongoing and they hope to ideally announce some sort of joint policy / arrangement I think.
Your season ticket holders will absolutely NOT get a different stream from your PPV customers. And it will either be AU Media or Pixellot. It won't be both (it will be AU media I'd be nearly certain).
I'd expect more details this week but the Premiership clubs didn't get any info out until the week it started.
It also won't have anything to do with the "Albion Rovers guy"

3 hours ago, rb123! said:

Other clubs have put out all the details about how to it'll work etc

55 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Have they? Very few clubs have said much as far as I can see as it's all ongoing and they hope to ideally announce some sort of joint policy / arrangement I think.

Having said that, we've just put out a detailed explanation of where we're at.

Live Streaming

Well done @Mr X

BBC probably going to do a Premier Sports by always showing the biggest team in the league. Good to see though they've punted the 19:05 kick off, when no fans can even go......Wouldn't complain if Hearts v Ayr on Boxing Day was on BBC Scotland

Hearts vs Dundee originally scheduled for Sat 17th Oct @ 15:00 is now on Friday 16th Oct @ 19:45 and will be live on BBC Scotland.

Arbroath vs Hearts originally Sat 24th Oct @ 15:00 is now on Friday 23rd Oct @ 19:45, also live on BBC Scotland.

Edited by rb123!

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

BBC probably going to do a Premier Sports by always showing the biggest team in the league. Good to see though they've punted the 19:05 kick off, when no fans can even go......Wouldn't complain if Hearts v Ayr on Boxing Day was on BBC Scotland

Hearts vs Dundee originally scheduled for Sat 17th Oct @ 15:00 is now on Friday 16th Oct @ 19:45 and will be live on BBC Scotland.

Arbroath vs Hearts originally Sat 24th Oct @ 15:00 is now on Friday 23rd Oct @ 19:45, also live on BBC Scotland.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say our Boxing Day game won't be moved to Christmas Day for TV. 

3 hours ago, rb123! said:

Just watched the highlights from Saturday and have to say Micheal Paton doesn't look any better/worse than Gillespie, very meh if he does sign, looks slightly on the heavy side too

He will be meh if he signs but ultimately we need squad players too. We can’t be judging people based on a few minutes of highlights in which they didn’t even start thoigh!

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

He will be meh if he signs but ultimately we need squad players too. We can’t be judging people based on a few minutes of highlights in which they didn’t even start thoigh!

He's definitely meh.

However, he will be a squad player and 15 min sub if he signs. I have to say given that Kerr has played centre mid for decades I'm sure he knows what a good centre mid at this level looks like. I have to say given how long Paton has been training with us its a bit surprising he hasn't signed yet. Which gives me a glimmer of hope that we may be looking elsewhere.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

He’s maybe waiting to see how much of his remaining budget a couple of strikers will eat up. We do need cover there but a couple forwards are the priority now.

Yeah, that makes sense. Agree that 2 forwards is the priority.

Just over a week to go until our first domestic game and I’ve never felt as ambivalent about a new season as I do now. Not sure if it’s because it’s the first season without my Dad, or because we won’t be allowed at games, but I really couldn’t care less right now. Never thought I’d be saying that 😞

58 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Just over a week to go until our first domestic game and I’ve never felt as ambivalent about a new season as I do now. Not sure if it’s because it’s the first season without my Dad, or because we won’t be allowed at games, but I really couldn’t care less right now. Never thought I’d be saying that 😞

I know from speaking to people I may be in the minority but I’m really looking forward to this season starting and getting back to at least some form of normality on a Saturday. It obviously  won’t be the same as being there but given how long we’ve been starved of Ayr United it’ll do for now. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I know from speaking to people I may be in the minority but I’m really looking forward to this season starting and getting back to at least some form of normality on a Saturday. It obviously  won’t be the same as being there but given how long we’ve been starved of Ayr United it’ll do for now. 

Maybe once it starts back I’ll feel differently, but right now I just couldn’t care less really. Think I’ll feel that way until we’re allowed back into games. I haven’t watched any highlights from the preseason games and that’s not like me at all

51 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

We all feel like that at times, especially during times like these, where we feel the world is against us and a severe lack of what we once called freedom.

Not being allowed in Somerset truly sucks donkey balls, though you aren't going to walk away from the team you support, I too feel pretty gutted that I don't have the escapism every weekend but shall remain a loyal supporter. This team needs the backing that we have always gave. 😊

I'm very sorry about your father, I know it's a difficult thing to take in and I'm absolutely certain that he is very proud of you and how your dealing with things. Just remember to look after yourself, as you, as an Ayr United fan, are an absolute legend mate! 👍Your dad will be up there looking down on Somerset every weekend 😊👍

Try and get some positivity. The Ayr team is coming together and although we cannot attend religiously as we have done, we can still be proud supporters of The Super! 😊👍

17 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

We all feel like that at times, especially during times like these, where we feel the world is against us and a severe lack of what we once called freedom.

Not being allowed in Somerset truly sucks donkey balls, though you aren't going to walk away from the team you support, I too feel pretty gutted that I don't have the escapism every weekend but shall remain a loyal supporter. This team needs the backing that we have always gave. 😊

I'm very sorry about your father, I know it's a difficult thing to take in and I'm absolutely certain that he is very proud of you and how your dealing with things. Just remember to look after yourself, as you, as an Ayr United fan, are an absolute legend mate! 👍Your dad will be up there looking down on Somerset every weekend 😊👍

Try and get some positivity. The Ayr team is coming together and although we cannot attend religiously as we have done, we can still be proud supporters of The Super! 😊👍

Thanks for all that, it’s appreciated mate 👍

11 hours ago, rb123! said:

Anyone else beginning to wonder why nothing has been mentioned about match live streaming when the season literally starts in two weeks, would have thought they would have run a trial service in a friendly but doesn't look it.

Then AU Media suggesting they're doing their own live stream which I presume could be separate to the one the season ticket holders will get with the stream service the comic guy at Albion Rovers is paying for.

Just basically don't know what's happening and think the information about it from the club has been very poor (non existent) so far. Other clubs have put out all the details about how to it'll work etc

They have told you all  they know 

season tickets get you a steam

a decision on wither   you can get PPV in single game has not been announced yet by any club  , so the club have told you all they know , any club who have announced something different must know something that the majority of clubs are not aware of , will there be PPV , yes likely but as of yet it can’t be guaranteed, it’s a club decision if they want to charge for individual games they can’t be forced to do it 

1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

They have told you all  they know 

season tickets get you a steam

a decision on wither   you can get PPV in single game has not been announced yet by any club  , so the club have told you all they know , any club who have announced something different must know something that the majority of clubs are not aware of , will there be PPV , yes likely but as of yet it can’t be guaranteed, it’s a club decision if they want to charge for individual games they can’t be forced to do it 

Do you have any intel on any incoming strikers soon?