The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Moffat was the year below me at school so I somehow in my head have him down as being around 30 and Stevie Bell as being really old.  Heartbreaking to see both those old lads a sprightly 35.   

Yer man Andy Murdoch was born on the same day as myself. Great scenes. 

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Walsh did really well for the first goal and a tidy finish by Luke. That shot/cross from Hewitt was majestic. Even good to see the gaffer getting a run out towards the end.

Note to FalkirkTV - I dont like the double replay of goals and chances in those highlights. One replay is sufficient unless you have different angles. 

10 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Really hope I'm wrong but the keeper gives me the fear from corners etc based on the one set of highlights I've seen from him at Villa and those from yesterday.  

Don't enjoy keepers who flap at crosses. 

40 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Really hope I'm wrong but the keeper gives me the fear from corners etc based on the one set of highlights I've seen from him at Villa and those from yesterday.  

I know what you're getting at but too early to judge for me. The jury is definitely out though.

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

So we’re criticising the new keeper based on him missing one corner, which Doohan did on numerous occasions last season! 

He did make a decent season from that free kick though. 

It's one person casting doubt on on one aspect based on what he's seen so far, hardly scathing criticism. Calm down.

I’d be seething about that penalty decision if it was a competitive game. Awful decision.

On another note I’ve found myself really struggling to identify anyone in the highlights of the last two games. Probably a mixture of the high turnover and not having been to a game in over 6 months.

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

On another note I’ve found myself really struggling to identify anyone in the highlights of the last two games. Probably a mixture of the high turnover and not having been to a game in over 6 months.

Yeah, me too. Although Moff's skinhead properly threw me off last week.

High turnover and also I'm finding the camera isn't quite as sharp as Wuffster's but I could be imagining that tbf.

58 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Yeah, me too. Although Moff's skinhead properly threw me off last week.

High turnover and also I'm finding the camera isn't quite as sharp as Wuffster's but I could be imagining that tbf.

You can change the quality to HD on the video. The problem I had with the highlights was the amount of replays