The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

No Moore or Houston again. Worrying. Also no trialists so have to presume we won’t be signing Paton. Badly need a striker now. 
C1F03E37-920C-4C31-9D7C-410D75507363.jpeg.f6c26863c63c2be97a131cdb24aec5cc.jpeg

I didn’t even realise Paton wasn’t there.

We know Moore is injured but there’s been no mention of Houston so he’s maybe just a bit behind everyone else in pre season. I would imagine Kerr’s full focus now is going to be on bringing in a striker.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I didn’t even realise Paton wasn’t there.

We know Moore is injured but there’s been no mention of Houston so he’s maybe just a bit behind everyone else in pre season. I would imagine Kerr’s full focus now is going to be on bringing in a striker.

Looking at that team it’s pretty clear we still need a 1st choice striker and an attacking midfielder/winger in. 

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Houston not even on bench again - assume he is injured along with Moore - has there been any indication of how long?

Presume they're not just minor niggles as that's a week since they weren't in the team for the Stirling game and AP never said they were minor niggles which didn't do much comforting.

Houston being injured is more of an issue than Moore IMO, Muirhead at RB gives me the fear.

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Presume they're not just minor niggles as that's a week since they weren't in the team for the Stirling game and AP never said they were minor niggles which didn't do much comforting.

Houston being injured is more of an issue than Moore IMO, Muirhead at RB gives me the fear.

My main concern is if Murdy was playing then Miller could slot in at right back with Houston out . Hopefully Murdy is just being eased in slowly and he’s not struggling  . The other issue is obviously up front, however I’d rather persist with McKenzie than get some jobber in . I doubt Kerr is looking for a jobber though . Seems to have a contact at Villa so .......

2 minutes ago, North British said:

My main concern is if Murdy was playing then Miller could slot in at right back with Houston out . Hopefully Murdy is just being eased in slowly and he’s not struggling  . The other issue is obviously up front, however I’d rather persist with McKenzie than get some jobber in . I doubt Kerr is looking for a jobber though . Seems to have a contact at Villa so .......

McKenzie is nowhere near ready for championship football. Ideally he’ll get a loan move to league 1 or 2. 

McKenzie is nowhere near ready for championship football. Ideally he’ll get a loan move to league 1 or 2. 
Rubbish, he didn't look out of place in the games he played last season, and with the chance of Moore being how he is he will get game time this season

Are the aumedia twitter updates hurting anyone else's eyes?
Aye. I am of course thankful that these guys provide the service they do and don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I do find it surprising that they are incapable of identifying which ayr player makes an attempt at goal or such in the match updates