The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Folks

We know there were lots of enquiries regarding Snoods coming back into store after the great success of our first delivery , they are now available again instore and online , also everyone who ordered new away strip online all orders received up to Tuesday have been posted out or if requested local pick up available in shop to collect 

Edited by Robbo63

3 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Folks

We know there were lots of enquiries regarding Snoods coming back into store after the great success of our first delivery , they are now available again instore and online , also everyone who ordered new away strip online all orders received up to Tuesday have been posted out or if requested local pick up available in shop to collect 

Great job by the club shop. My top arrived today and also got my Player Of the Year t-shirt which was a nice touch. Well done on that!

Also, the large fitted me. It is a bit more snug than the addidas but not too bad. Diet cancelled. 

The club are in a really difficult position with regards PPV for league games and how much to charge. Adult Season Ticket is £230 for 13 home league games which works out at £17.70 per game so they can’t really charge any less than that for PPV or season ticket holders may feel a bit annoyed. 

ETA: I suppose the club could maybe give Season ticket holders the league cup and Scottish cup games free but not sure how many of them there will be. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The club are in a really difficult position with regards PPV for league games and how much to charge. Adult Season Ticket is £230 for 13 home league games which works out at £17.70 per game so they can’t really charge any less than that for PPV or season ticket holders may feel a bit annoyed. 

ETA: I suppose the club could maybe give Season ticket holders the league cup and Scottish cup games free but not sure how many of them there will be. 

£15 for the Accies game ? I’m up for that . Pardon my age but how does all this work? Do you watch the game on your phone or tablet or can you hook it up to a smart tv . Genuinely lost with all this tech stuff .

On the pricing , like the Morton boy said , if your looking for value for money watching Scottish football your at the wrong door . If you want a club for your kids and grand kids to follow that doesn’t involve battles in Ireland some 300 years ago then get your hand in your pocket and stop whining . Of course if you can afford to .