The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
6 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:
A new striker, Moffat, Moore and McKenzie should really be enough for a 27 league game season.

Minus Moore if he's already picked up an injury

If Craig Moore is injured already then we may aswell just cut our losses with him. 

It may be the case he has never fully recovered from his injury last season, cause it was a pretty major one if i recall. Plus there would have been a couple of months where he'd have been getting zero physio during lockdown which won't have done any helps for a injury to heal.

18 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

The fact they aren't listed doesn't mean they are injured.  They might not be at a point in their pre season where they can be playing Saturday and Wednesday.

We have 3 games in 5 days , some players have reasons as to why they are not available today , this was an additional friendly only arranged during week and was not in the schedule of planned friendlies 

10 minutes ago, rb123! said:

It may be the case he has never fully recovered from his injury last season, cause it was a pretty major one if i recall. Plus there would have been a couple of months where he'd have been getting zero physio during lockdown which won't have done any helps for a injury to heal.

He has completed  fully in  training sessions 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Aye, let’s cut our losses after someone isn’t named in the squad for the first pre season game of the season. Fucking hell. 

Yeah, I never actually mentioned anything about a pre season line up mate. I was just referring to the fact that if he is injured or hasn't actually got back to full fitness for the coming season, despite being off for 6 months. Then yeah.

3 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Yeah, I never actually mentioned anything about a pre season line up mate. I was just referring to the fact that if he is injured or hasn't actually got back to full fitness for the coming season, despite being off for 6 months. Then yeah.

After not training for six months it’ll be pretty common for players to pick up niggles, if anything being off for six months will have hindered him. 

10 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

After not training for six months it’ll be pretty common for players to pick up niggles, if anything being off for six months will have hindered him. 

Perhaps, the fitness will probably take an effect. Moore usually doesn't get injured on the pitch anyway. 

I just worry that if he is injured already, what he is going to be like through the season.