The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

21 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Jesus Christ there's no chance it's Barrie McKay he'll be on about £5k a week down at Swansea

He's been told he can leave, was out on loan last season in league one. I don't think he'll be getting paid anything like £5k a week any time soon. I did a search and he's been in talks with Blackpool 

I thought it looked like Paton was in the photo posted from training this morning. Would have played with Kerr at both Aberdeen and QoS and can cover a few positions but don't see him as a starter so a 2 year deal would seem generous. 

Was the next signing being a player with pedigree actually a direct quote from Kerr or just something someone said on here?

4 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

I thought it looked like Paton was in the photo posted from training this morning. Would have played with Kerr at both Aberdeen and QoS and can cover a few positions but don't see him as a starter so a 2 year deal would seem generous. 

Was the next signing being a player with pedigree actually a direct quote from Kerr or just something someone said on here?

I thought Paul Paton had signed for East Kilbride.

Actually thought one of them was Reece Cole.

Can’t really make any of them out besides Kerr, Walsh, Ecrepont and Hewitt I think.

3 minutes ago, conley said:

I thought Paul Paton had signed for East Kilbride.

Michael Paton who was at QoS last season

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Actually thought one of them was Reece Cole.

Can’t really make any of them out besides Kerr, Walsh, Ecrepont and Hewitt I think.

Player on the right hand side with the beard?

I know that's about all I managed as well.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Nah I’ve no clue who that is.

But I was talking about the one on the left in this picture.

IMG_1134.jpg

That's the same player I meant. Could be Cole but had ruled him out as being the next signing as he's can't play multiple positions. 

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Nah I’ve no clue who that is.

But I was talking about the one on the left in this picture.

IMG_1134.jpg

it looks a bit like Drinan to me but then again everyone looks the same to me with those designer beards that are in style just now.

I fucking hope it's not Micheal Paton, does look more like Reece Cole, not sure who the guy behind is with the red boots tbh

Boy with the red boots looks like Reading.
Given that he’s wearing trackie bottoms and the rest seem to be wearing shorts is he maybe a goalkeeper?

Looks a bit wee to be a goalie.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Given that he’s wearing trackie bottoms and the rest seem to be wearing shorts is he maybe a goalkeeper?

Looks like he's wearing goalie gloves too.  M.  Paton can play several positions but not sure about in goals.