The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, rb123! said:
1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:
It’s not Bryson. 

Awww, you know who it is?

I would bet no one at Ayr Utd outwith Mark , Mike and the board know the name of the player we are signing  , Kerso only informs media when it’s time for imminent to be announced , certainly big changes to previous management team 

Edited by Robbo63

I would bet no one at Ayr Utd outwith Mark , Mike and the board know the name of the player we are signing  , Kerso only informs media when it’s time for imminent to be announced , certainly big changes to previous management team 

When can we hope for an announcement this week?

5 hours ago, Handofdavid said:

I see that Craig Bryson is in talks to terminate his Aberdeen contract to possibly move closer to his family in Ayrshire. 33 years old and struggled with injuries last season, would Kerr be looking at him?

I’d definitely take Bryson, really think he’ll be back at our neighbours though. They were supposedly after him last season as well when he decided on Aberdeen 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’d definitely take Bryson, really think he’ll be back at our neighbours though. They were supposedly after him last season as well when he decided on Aberdeen 

They've just signed Mulumbu and got loads of midfielders, probably go to big spending Darvel lol