The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

27 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Not seen anything yet with the full terms and conditions , think we will be the same as you , but need to wait for official confirmation 

Ok, thanks. It was just when you said ALL season ticket holders were getting a stream I thought you meant including kids. Would have thought the conditions should be clear before they start selling them. I'm unconvinced a number of our Junior Blues buyers realise they don't get a stream but it is at least there in the published conditions.

6 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Ok, thanks. It was just when you said ALL season ticket holders were getting a stream I thought you meant including kids. Would have thought the conditions should be clear before they start selling them. I'm unconvinced a number of our Junior Blues buyers realise they don't get a stream but it is at least there in the published conditions.

I would say though that the people I am speaking to when buying tickets are not buying just because they have the option of a stream , to most of them it’s makes no difference  , they are buying with the intention of getting in 

46 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Seeing as there is no player chat at the moment! Has the SRE toilet/portacabin been torn down?

Went past today and noticed you cant see it. It might just be the case that you never could see them whilst 'walking down the Somerset Road' mind you! 

It was gone in the photo I saw the other day. 

He was generally good for us, better than what we have and most fans would be happy to welcome him back. Hopkin liked him and it sounds like he enjoyed his time with us.

Not fancy, but does his job well and chipped in with a few goals.

Would imagine we are speaking to him but our budget is shit so if other championship clubs are speaking to him, he will prob go elsewhere.

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Jack Baird released from St Mirren. I’d take him at Ayr. Morton fans seemed to rate him. Suspect he may be  on his way back there. 

Would definitely take him. He would be a big upgrade at the back and I still think we need another centre back. Can he play in other positions? Given the tight squad any and all versatility is welcome.

3 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

Seeing as there is no player chat at the moment! Has the SRE toilet/portacabin been torn down?

Went past today and noticed you cant see it. It might just be the case that you never could see them whilst 'walking down the Somerset Road' mind you! 

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

It was gone in the photo I saw the other day. 

miguel herrera win GIF

Will the new facility have hot water? 

Baird came through the St Mirren youth setup didn’t he?
Mick McArdle, get yer laptop out and an email sent. 

Would’ve been in the youth setup before McArdle arrived I think. McArdle was only at St Mirren for a year or two before joining us.

4 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

Possibly the only good thing to come out of this whole covid situation will be better toilet facilities at lower league stadiums!  

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Jack Baird released from St Mirren. I’d take him at Ayr. Morton fans seemed to rate him. Suspect he may be  on his way back there.

Investing that he was contracted at Saints until 2021 . 

[emoji102][emoji102]
If he comes to us it could mean Muirhead might be deployed in CDM perhaps?? Tbf thought one of his best performances for us last season was in CDM against Dundee United and he did well in that position for Falkirk.

Just wait now for likes of Morton or Dunfermline to sign Baird tomorrow and 100% knicker wetting beginning on here again

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

If he comes to us it could mean Muirhead might be deployed in CDM perhaps?? Tbf thought one of his best performances for us last season was in CDM against Dundee United and he did well in that position for Falkirk.

Just wait now for likes of Morton or Dunfermline to sign Baird tomorrow and 100% knicker wetting beginning on here again

As you say, Baird signing would sort us out at CB with Muirhead in CDM completing the midfield. Just a keeper and a forward for us to be ready IMO after that if this does come off.