The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

24 minutes ago, Mr X said:
1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:
From what I’ve been told *ITK Klaxon* streaming will only be available to season ticket holders. 

Might want to look for a new klaxon

I’m not referring to the betfred cup which wouldn’t be available to ST holders anyway if fans were allowed in. Unless I’ve missed a press release from us in the last 20 minutes saying we are streaming home games on a PPV basis. 

I’m not referring to the betfred cup which wouldn’t be available to ST holders anyway if fans were allowed in. Unless I’ve missed a press release from us in the last 20 minutes saying we are streaming home games on a PPV basis. 
I'm not talking about the betfred Cup games either.

Of course I don't know what Ayr will decide to do, maybe you're right and they will just stream to season ticket holders.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

From what I’ve been told *ITK Klaxon* streaming will only be available to season ticket holders. 

That's the line the Premiership clubs took up until a week prior to their first home match (not on Sky) when they then announced how to watch via PPV. 

It won't only be available to season ticket holders when it comes to it because that locks away fans out and we aren't daft enough to refuse to take their money. 

8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

That's the line the Premiership clubs took up until a week prior to their first home match (not on Sky) when they then announced how to watch via PPV. 

It won't only be available to season ticket holders when it comes to it because that locks away fans out and we aren't daft enough to refuse to take their money. 

Hibs only allowed season ticket holders to stream their opening game, not sure whether they have rectified that since. I can  understand that there could be resource and logistical issues in organising this, but if they weren't to open up to pay per view our club would have a cheek pleading poverty to their usual cash cows.

Edited by RedEd

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

So if league games begin behind closed doors you'll only be able to watch online if you have a season ticket???? Why could you not pay like £10 to watch a game if you don't have a season ticket

Because at this current time rules do not allow it , that’s not to say rules will not be changed by the time season starts , got absolutely nothing to do with any clubs it’s currently the SPFL rule 

5 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Because at this current time rules do not allow it , that’s not to say rules will not be changed by the time season starts , got absolutely nothing to do with any clubs it’s currently the SPFL rule 

That's not right. 

12 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

There’s no certainty we’ll be allowed in this season at all. Imagine you buy a ST for 240 for 13 games to be streamed and there is a PPV price of 10 quid a match :lol: would completely devalue the ST. 

And in my opinion that's why there has not been a mad rush for season tickets.. once again the chiefs have got to get their finger out

5 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Surely you must know if you are saying that I am incorrect , currently at club level we have not been advised if PPV is an option 

I do know, yes.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Don’t think there’s any need to be a dick about it. It’s a fairly simple question which I’m sure you or your other, more educated, QOTS poster could answer.

Im not trying to be a dick, just thought it was amusing someone claiming to be ITK (not Robbo) was so wrong.

I dont know how much of the info is public, so I dont want to go into details

ETA - Im sure you can read between the lines though

Edited by Mr X

Im not trying to be a dick, just thought it was amusing someone claiming to be ITK (not Robbo) was so wrong.
I dont know how much of the info is public, so I dont want to go into details
ETA - Im sure you can read between the lines though
It just comes naturally to you