The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

I find discussing our recent former players far more relevant / interesting than discussing the quality of south ayrshire takeaways, each to their own though I suppose.

Absolutely, and I’ll be keeping an eye on them throughout the season. The rage of neither starting yesterday, saying what a waste etc is just tiresome. 

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

I find discussing our recent former players far more relevant / interesting than discussing the quality of south ayrshire takeaways, each to their own though I suppose.

There’s discussing former players and then there’s having a meltdown because they haven’t started the first game of the season.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Thought that was Geggan announcing he's away halfway through reading the headline

Was thinking the exact same.

Edited by eez-eh

35 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

There’s discussing former players and then there’s having a meltdown because they haven’t started the first game of the season.

Was thinking the exact same.

I actually never saw anyone have a meltdown, I was the one who started the discussion but merely posted that they weren't starting and nothing else.

I liked Keenan as a player mainly because of that goal but he’s an absolute rocket on Twitter.

Also any story you hear about him from his ex teammates make him out to be one of the worst professionals which was an all to common theme at Somerset for too long imo.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I liked Keenan as a player mainly because of that goal but he’s an absolute rocket on Twitter.

Also any story you hear about him from his ex teammates make him out to be one of the worst professionals which was an all to common theme at Somerset for too long imo.

He possibly was but I would say that was something remotely evident on the pitch. 

I'd imagine we will get some news to pour over this week, we have three players to find out if they are still at the club for a start. 

Edited by itzdrk

Kerr in the AP saying it’s taking a fair bit of time to find quality within all the players that are available to him.

Loan market is an option but only if the ideal player is available. Drinan is a possibility but he’ll be trying to earn a spot in the Ipswich team first.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Draw for league cup to take place on Monday. 

The way it stands we are at a disadvantage with the league cup! We are normally already a few warmup games deep and give a good premiership team a going over as we did with Killie and Hamilton!  This year they will be fitter and in a better position than we will be it doesn’t bode well

Edited by ryanayr1987