The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Yep just seen that on SAC website, was approved today. 

Planning permission expires 3 years after approval date of today so plenty of time, hopefully work will start sooner rather than later though!!

Assuming the government doesn't call it in.

9 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Oh, it depends what kind of things you do in your bathroom. I wear daily disposable contact lenses, so a pedal bin is a handy place to put the empty packaging from those.

A small bin in the bathroom can be very handy. I can understand why people might not need a bin in their bathroom though. 

I can confirm I’m in the no bin in the bathroom camp. Have a bin in the kitchen and another in my room. 

12 minutes ago, rb123! said:

BACK TO FOOTBALL CONVERSATION 

See Danny Swanson has signed for East Fife on a two year deal, thought he could have still done a job for somebody at this level even at 33.

He wouldn't fit within the model we seem to be following of signing young talent to develop. I'd guess he's done. Like Erskine and Paton, if we still had McCall as manager I'm sure we would have signed one or both of them. They have dropped right out of the senior ranks as Doolan probably should have last summer. 

Conway aside, there aren't many free's kicking about in Scottish football I'd jump at. 

20 minutes ago, rb123! said:

BACK TO FOOTBALL CONVERSATION 

See Danny Swanson has signed for East Fife on a two year deal, thought he could have still done a job for somebody at this level even at 33.

He was never traveling to the west coast to train every day, he's always just stayed east. 

42 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

summer. 

Conway aside, there aren't many free's kicking about in Scottish football I'd jump at. 

Stephen McGinn is one of veteran status I think still has some miles in the tank .

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

They’ll be away imo. Geggan would’ve signed by now if he was offered terms and he doesn’t strike me as a Kerr type player.

I’d keep Geggan as he’s versatile which in a small squad could be vital. Also him and Moffat are as close to club legends as we’ve got.