The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Bobby Linn? No I didn't 🤣

Fair enough you didn’t actually. Was another Falkirk fan.

We’re no signing Bobby Linn though. He’s a part time bin man up there with another year on his contract.

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We’re no signing Bobby Linn though. He’s a part time bin man up there with another year on his contract.

Is a part time bin cheaper to buy than a full time bin,  and what do you use it for when it's not being a bin? 

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Saw it on Twitter somewhere. Thought that haha.

20 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Is a part time bin cheaper to buy than a full time bin,  and what do you use it for when it's not being a bin? 

It depends what kind of bin it is.

A wheelie bin can double as a swimming pool or an additional postbox if, like me, you're furloughed and don't fancy answering the door in the scud. You can also line wheelie bins along the road to create a rudimentary roadblock.

A bucket type bin can double as a helmet if you ever fancy participating in a jousting tournament. You can punch eyeholes in it pretty easily.

Bucket type bins are also handy if you're in your bed after a few too many tins and the room is spinning. Try not to use the same one as you use for jousting though. That would be VERY UNPLEASANT.

It depends what kind of bin it is.
A wheelie bin can double as a swimming pool or an additional postbox if, like me, you're furloughed and don't fancy answering the door in the scud. You can also line wheelie bins along the road to create a rudimentary roadblock.
A bucket type bin can double as a helmet if you ever fancy participating in a jousting tournament. You can punch eyeholes in it pretty easily.
Bucket type bins are also handy if you're in your bed after a few too many tins and the room is spinning. Try not to use the same one as you use for jousting though. That would be VERY UNPLEASANT.

What kind of bin are you using these days?

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

What kind of bin are you using these days?

I have a big gold pedal bin in the kitchen. You can take the bottom out of it - which is handy if you ever want to pretend to be R2D2 and C3POs long-lost lovechild.

I also have smaller pedal bins in the bathrooms and wheelie bins outside.

What kind of bins are you using?

17 minutes ago, shinglis said:

Good to see the planning application has been approved on the new offices, shop and social club. 

EeLZGUmWAAACm9L?format=jpg&name=small

Yep just seen that on SAC website, was approved today. 

Planning permission expires 3 years after approval date of today so plenty of time, hopefully work will start sooner rather than later though!!

I have a big gold pedal bin in the kitchen. You can take the bottom out of it - which is handy if you ever want to pretend to be R2D2 and C3POs long-lost lovechild.
I also have smaller pedal bins in the bathrooms and wheelie bins outside.
What kind of bins are you using?

Ah, I’ve got a silver pedal bin in my kitchen for general waste then smaller bins for different recyclables like one for plastic, one for paper that sort of thing. That way depending on what bin day it is I can just take the small bin and empty it into the bigger bin outside.

I have no bin in the bathroom unfortunately however this may be an investment I’m willing to make should I start making more of a mess in said bathroom. We shall have to wait and see.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I have no bin in the bathroom unfortunately however this may be an investment I’m willing to make should I start making more of a mess in said bathroom. We shall have to wait and see.

Oh, it depends what kind of things you do in your bathroom. I wear daily disposable contact lenses, so a pedal bin is a handy place to put the empty packaging from those.

A small bin in the bathroom can be very handy. I can understand why people might not need a bin in their bathroom though.