The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Walsh is from Troon so if the Hamilton thing has fallen through maybe we have a chance ! However he turned down a two year deal at Ict so could be beyond us !
Linked with Dunfermline also and they've got cash to burn after selling Nesbit so I can see him rocking up there

22 minutes ago, rb123! said:
29 minutes ago, North British said:
Walsh is from Troon so if the Hamilton thing has fallen through maybe we have a chance ! However he turned down a two year deal at Ict so could be beyond us !

Linked with Dunfermline also and they've got cash to burn after selling Nesbit so I can see him rocking up there

We've signed Dom Thomas and already had Ryan Dow signed up. I think going by Crawford's previous comments, we'll be looking at the loan market to give competion to those two. Walsh would cost a bit much in wages for somebody to offer competition to two good established players.

4 hours ago, North British said:

Me trying to work out why I don't know him and remembering he would have been in primary school when I left secondary :lol:

17 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

League fixtures. Hopefully Hearts first game of the season at home.

Personally since there is a chance away fans won’t be allowed in initially I’m wanting the pishy away days out the road straight away. Alloa away please. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Personally since there is a chance away fans won’t be allowed in initially I’m wanting the pishy away days out the road straight away. Alloa away please. 

Nah, ICT away or QoS away. Particularly for me because of travel so I likely wouldn't be there anyway.

I always go to Alloa away. Also the culinary delight that is a pie in a roll. 

https://spfl.co.uk/league/championship/fixtures?fbclid=IwAR07yZ5-QRAfBnCDjy6gYIZzshSWqpTDcQpi46BI7E3LKqkf-r7onE90e0A

Fixtures 

QOTS home first day

Inverness away second day

Hearts away boxing day and 13th March 

That would be fucking class if circumstances allow us to go to Tynecastle on Boxing day

Edited by rb123!