The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I’m relatively happy to buy a season but I would’ve liked some incentives. Are we guaranteed entry in the event of limited crowds at games? Do we get free access to streaming if crowds are not allowed entry? Not sure I can see why I should buy a season right now?

My understanding from the announcement is that it would include streaming if the games are closed door, could be wrong. But, that was my interpretation. The incentive to me is the survival of the club and being first in line for entry should there be a restricted crowd. 

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

League fixtures out tomorrow.

Good news. Another step closer to getting some normality back.

Has it been announced how it will work with regards to who gets 14 home games as opposed to 13. Are the highest ranked teams from last season given preference? So Hearts, ICT, Dundee, Ourselves and whoever finished 5th? 

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

My understanding from the announcement is that it would include streaming if the games are closed door, could be wrong. But, that was my interpretation. The incentive to me is the survival of the club and being first in line for entry should there be a restricted crowd. 

You are correct , it states on the explanation on what season tickets are available that streaming would be available, crowd at current planning 20% ( that’s the rumour at moment , this is not a concrete announcement) would allow us around 2000 , using both ends , last season 1000 season tickets so I would expect if crowd is restricted to even 15% capacity a season would practically guarantee you entry ( as long as Scottish Government allow entry ) let’s hope though we can get a bigger percentage in , unfortunately with this virus being unpredictable we won’t be guaranteed entry right up to the last minute ( just take holidaying in Spain currently for example ) 

Ayrshire post has dropped but no mention of Kerr being close to more signings so wouldn’t be expecting an #imminent this week unless the club have already signed players but just holding off announcing it to drum up excitement. 

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Ayrshire post has dropped but no mention of Kerr being close to more signings so wouldn’t be expecting an #imminent this week unless the club have already signed players but just holding off announcing it to drum up excitement. 

Plenty of good news to come 

Aye there was no mention of Zanatta and Reading last week so the club did well of keeping it quiet.

Just reading Readings comments there it seems he’s been sold on the club by Doohan and Harvie. Don’t think it can be stressed enough how important it is for these guys to leave us only having good things to say about the club. It’ll definitely help us further down the road when it comes to bringing new players in.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye there was no mention of Zanatta and Reading last week so the club did well of keeping it quiet.

Just reading Readings comments there it seems he’s been sold on the club by Doohan and Harvie. Don’t think it can be stressed enough how important it is for these guys to leave us only having good things to say about the club. It’ll definitely help us further down the road when it comes to bringing new players in.

Hopefully Andy Murdoch has been selling the club to Oor tam. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

That's the other side of having good young players come through the club and progress, they are now contacts we have who have a positive opinion of the club, players talk.