The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

No appeal possible, arbitration is binding.

I can't wait for the next joint statement.

They were incredulous last time what is worse than incredulous? Incandescent with rage maybe? 

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

The seggy fence if we get a Hearts home game with fans will be some laugh.

I'd love to stick them to the stand and open the Railway end for us. That'd show them how much we care about their boycott.

Spoiler

I fully appreciate that we won't do it but it would be awesome trolling.

24 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'd love to stick them to the stand and open the Railway end for us. That'd show them how much we care about their boycott.

Hide contents

f**k that put them in the wee enclosure where we used to put Albion etc

57 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Reveal hidden contents

We'll probably not need to worry either way as away fans probably won't be permitted.

Ten years of inflation is nearly 30%, so to be honest this was overdue. In addition, that's three years in this division, and Ayr will definitely not be tipped for relegation: that sort of stability is worth paying for.

Once again the club have to be commended for getting ahead of the curve with cashless payments even if it wasn't due to an unprecedented medical crisis. That's money every other club is still going to have to find from somewhere.

11 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Ten years of inflation is nearly 30%, so to be honest this was overdue. In addition, that's three years in this division, and Ayr will definitely not be tipped for relegation: that sort of stability is worth paying for.

Once again the club have to be commended for getting ahead of the curve with cashless payments even if it wasn't due to an unprecedented medical crisis. That's money every other club is still going to have to find from somewhere.

Good point, I was one of the ones moaning about it initially, however it definitely appears like a masterstroke now.

41 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I'm pretty sure for season tickets you could always buy them and pay for them on the online shop on the website and have your season ticket posted or opt to collect it at the club shop. I did that for a number of years before the new system was implemented.

I suspect for clubs who don't have the online ticket system they will be doing the same with a combination of being able to buy it on their website or socially distanced in their club shops.

Livingston charging fans £20 per game to watch their livestreams. 
Must be paying Forrest a packet of a wage lol

That is mental tbf.

Dunno what people would consider a fair price for us in the Championship?