The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I haven't seen anyone put in this kind of defensive display about a player since someone dared cast doubt on Sir Dobbie.
Its really not that defensive to say a player was better years ago than he is now [emoji23]

6 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Its really not that defensive to say a player was better years ago than he is now emoji23.png

I know what your saying. However, how good a player was years ago is pretty irrelevant when considering signing them now. The guy is a bombscare now and to be avoided at all costs.

I know what your saying. However, how good a player was years ago is pretty irrelevant when considering signing them now. The guy is a bombscare now and to be avoided at all costs.
Agreed.

15 hours ago, super_carson said:

In the interest of some harmony between Pars fans and ourselves when it comes to goalkeepers....  David Hutton. 

I'm sure when we had him we had a double barreled surname. 

Just didn't seem to save shots. 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'm sure when we had him we had a double barreled surname. 

Just didn't seem to save shots. 

For some reason at Dunfermline he had Sinclair-Hutton on his shirt , I also think he used a weird number 

26 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

For some reason at Dunfermline he had Sinclair-Hutton on his shirt , I also think he used a weird number 

He took his wife's surname.