The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

He was good value, I'm sure I came onto the thread when it was [emoji91] and he was at least 80% of the posts. I think he started conversing with himself at one point or at least it seemed that way. He calmed down a lot though.
Hasn't logged in since Jan 2019. Gone but not forgotten. 

Roxanne took away his phone...

10 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

He was good value, I'm sure I came onto the thread when it was 🔥 and he was at least 80% of the posts. I think he started conversing with himself at one point or at least it seemed that way. He calmed down a lot though.

Hasn't logged in since Jan 2019. Gone but not forgotten. 

Auchinleck hit him hard!

I have vague memories of his face superimposed on everything!

Edited by paulbrucerick

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Houston, we have a problem hater. 

I think I could stomach him with 3 centre backs to his left but one of his crosses would need to go near a teammate to begin to consider that. 

What was Dryhorce name when he came back? I cannot for the life of me remember but can just remember him constantly suggesting amateur and junior players. 
Tartan Tammy 1297. Sure they were claiming to be a scout for Kilbirnie or something anong other drivel. Sure they got unbanned as they were posting in WOSL section last month or so.

6 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Dryhorse came back as a woman as well at some point.

Claimed they were victim of misogyny because of the abuse they were getting, proper bizarre behavior  

Love that mad mad b*****d. 

Jamie Barjonas linked .
Where you seeing this?

On paper would be a good signing but pretty sure McCall took him to Partick and he was pretty average by all accounts, certainly no Kelly.

Tbh I think it's tough for us to expect us to get anybody on loan of Kelly's calibre, I think he's one of the rare gems you'll get on loan who'll go all the way in football to the heights of McGinn, Robertson and Tierney etc IMO

Where you seeing this?

On paper would be a good signing but pretty sure McCall took him to Partick and he was pretty average by all accounts, certainly no Kelly.

Tbh I think it's tough for us to expect us to get anybody on loan of Kelly's calibre, I think he's one of the rare gems you'll get on loan who'll go all the way in football to the heights of McGinn, Robertson and Tierney etc IMO
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/jamie-barjonas-set-rangers-loan-22378324.amp

Can see us being at the front of the queue seeing as other clubs interested are abroad, would have thought they'd want him closer to home. Seemingly scored a good goal in first team friendly the other night. Could do worse probably tbh

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Seems we’re facing competition from two other clubs. Hope he picks one of them.

^100% this. I'd argue he's not an improvement on what we've got. He's not really played enough games at this level or been a standout in League One to convince me he'd be worth the risk.

^100% this. I'd argue he's not an improvement on what we've got. He's not really played enough games at this level or been a standout in League One to convince me he'd be worth the risk.

Gerrard seems to rate him really highly but I think he’s even made it clear he’s running out of chances to impress. He’s got one more year on his contract so maybe that could spur him on to try and earn a new one but I’m not convinced he’s right for us.