The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

45 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

ou not got anymore duds to recommend?

Have no recommendations what so ever , that’ll be Mark’s job , and I’ve been told he is very much up to it . For me though I’d be thrilled if in the next few weeks we signed Peter  Hartley , Sean Kelly , Stephen McGinn and  Aaron Drinan .  Oh and any kind of fairly reliable goal keeper . On the re signing front : Murdock and Aero .  They’d be my priority. What’s your thoughts on next seasons playing squad D’Jaffo ? Do you have original thoughts or do just play cool and go with the in crowds thoughts ? 

What was Dryhorce name when he came back? I cannot for the life of me remember but can just remember him constantly suggesting amateur and junior players. 

Tartan Tammy wasn’t it?

I’m sure there was another one though.

13 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What was Dryhorce name when he came back? I cannot for the life of me remember but can just remember him constantly suggesting amateur and junior players. 

Tartan Tammy or something like that I'm sure

Have no recommendations what so ever , that’ll be Mark’s job , and I’ve been told he is very much up to it . For me though I’d be thrilled if in the next few weeks we signed Peter  Hartley , Sean Kelly , Stephen McGinn and  Aaron Drinan .  Oh and any kind of fairly reliable goal keeper . On the re signing front : Murdock and Aero .  They’d be my priority. What’s your thoughts on next seasons playing squad D’Jaffo ? Do you have original thoughts or do just play cool and go with the in crowds thoughts ? 

Think you’ll find over the last however many pages posts from me talking about signings. I don’t however see the point in posting about players we either don’t need nor have any chance in getting.

Ally Sloan is ringing a bell

There was an Ally guy on the SRE page that was absolutely Dryhorce. This guy ain’t him though. He’s not recommending guys from the juniors and his posts are actually coherent.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

There was an Ally guy on the SRE page that was absolutely Dryhorce. This guy ain’t him though. He’s not recommending guys from the juniors and his posts are actually coherent.

He went even lower than the juniors, I remember he recommended someone from a pub/bar 7 a side team

Hetherington or Prentice is ringing a bell 

Hetherington is the old duffer that comments on one of the Facebook pages. Sure Mark Roberts got him into the dugout for a game because he was moaning so much.

4 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

That's it, cheers! He was good value!

He was good value, I'm sure I came onto the thread when it was 🔥 and he was at least 80% of the posts. I think he started conversing with himself at one point or at least it seemed that way. He calmed down a lot though.

Hasn't logged in since Jan 2019. Gone but not forgotten. 

Edited by Trogdor