The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

20 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye. I’m wanting a triple signing announcement and I want it within the week. 

If you want all the players we have announced next week , you would not be able to contain yourself , just relax they will be announced in plenty of time , think we are waiting on our current furlough period to end , not sure we should be  announcing new players when you have people on furlough , Dunfermline ok announcing as they have no furloughed players 

Edited by Robbo63

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

No

I reckon 7/8 players provided everyone on furlough re-signs with the exception of Harvie. I’d be tempted to say 9 and punt Gillespie though.

Strong rumour  is that Harvie is all paper talk currently, he has decided nothing 

9 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Had a look at the housing plan for the car park and railway areas, and they come right up to that boundary,  The club may have bought some ground off that plan otherwise I don’t see any car parking areas which might impact on those plans

Car parking will not be an issue 

11 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

If you want all the players we have announced next week , you would not be able to contain yourself , just relax they will be announced in plenty of time , think we are waiting on our current furlough period to end , not sure we should be  announcing new players when you have people on furlough , Dunfermline ok announcing as they have no furloughed players 

So have some of the players on furlough already agreed to re-sign and any new players agreed to sign?

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

So have some of the players on furlough already agreed to re-sign and any new players agreed to sign?

Going by my previous post what do you think ? I would not disclose any actual signings  before they are released to the press , 

42 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I've said it before but the club have been doing LOTS of things very well over the past few years and it really is very refreshing and most welcome from a fans perspective. 

I know Lachlan is not everyone's cup of tea but I do feel we're very lucky to have him, especially in this era of multiple shysters and fly by night types who're only interested in screwing clubs over and stripping out what they can.

Dare I say it, but things just seem to be going from strength to strength both on and off the park and hats off to our board and all employees for this as they don't tend to get the credit the surely deserve.

With all the improvements at the club, hopefully the club shop will diversify. 

https://www.proslavisty.cz/produkt/2269-kondom

Never mind face masks, an Ayr branded johnny would surely plug a gap in the market? 

glad they specified the dimensions 

Edited by diegomarahenry

49 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

With all the improvements at the club, hopefully the club shop will diversify. 

https://www.proslavisty.cz/produkt/2269-kondom

Never mind face masks, an Ayr branded johnny would surely plug a gap in the market? 

glad they specified the dimensions 

:lol: if we can take two bits of merch from Czech then that and one of these class hats I was going to buy before being bamboozled on their website a couple years ago. 

Screenshot_2020-07-10-23-07-31-537_com.google.android_apps.photos.thumb.png.ebe90d7bac35cee8cd0c8c132934ecb8.png

:lol: if we can take two bits of merch from Czech then that and one of these class hats I was going to buy before being bamboozled on their website a couple years ago. 
Screenshot_2020-07-10-23-07-31-537_com.google.android_apps.photos.thumb.png.ebe90d7bac35cee8cd0c8c132934ecb8.png

Could swear I’ve got a black and white jester hat from the 2012 league cup semi final. Be in the house somewhere.

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I've said it before but the club have been doing LOTS of things very well over the past few years and it really is very refreshing and most welcome from a fans perspective. 

I know Lachlan is not everyone's cup of tea but I do feel we're very lucky to have him, especially in this era of multiple shysters and fly by night types who're only interested in screwing clubs over and stripping out what they can.

Dare I say it, but things just seem to be going from strength to strength both on and off the park and hats off to our board and all employees for this as they don't tend to get the credit the surely deserve.

Its fair to say I have never been Lachlan's biggest fan. However, he and the board deserve tremendous credit for the club's direction in the last 2 or 3 seasons. We really seem to be sorting it off the pitch as well as on it. 

tv show yes GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah