The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

How could he hate the Ayr? Thought Harkins was the only ex played who hates us [emoji57]

He made some comment about being pleased he could shut us up after Morton beat us at Somerset.

Strange because I don’t remember anyone really giving him abuse in either game at Somerset. Morgyn Neill levels of obsessive ex loanees.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

He made some comment about being pleased he could shut us up after Morton beat us at Somerset.

Strange because I don’t remember anyone really giving him abuse in either game at Somerset. Morgyn Neill levels of obsessive ex loanees.

He was getting pelters from the terrace. 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

You can probably add McDaid to that list too. I think he said something about us after he scored against us.

You can probably add McDaid to that list too. I think he said something about us after he scored against us.

He was definitely getting abuse though. Both home and away he got booed which was a bit shit.

If Cadden was then fair enough but I wasn’t standing close enough to hear it.

Don’t really think either player deserved abuse tbh.

On 29/06/2020 at 16:04, ayrunitedfw said:

Paul Watson signs for Dunfermline. That really is a cracking signing for them and one I had hoped we were looking at especially as he’s a former teammate of Kerr.

While I understand why we aren’t signing anyone at the moment if other clubs in our league start signing players there’s a danger we could be left scrapping the barrel. 

The bed wetting begins :)

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What part of it is bed wetting chief? Be specific. 

I don't want to speak for Diege but I'd surmise he's probably referring to the bit about there being "a danger we could be left scrapping the barrel."

HTH ☺️

By the way you, should only scrap your barrel if it has a hole in it and can't be repaired. Otherwise it may be useful.

If McDaid had left for Dundee, for more money etc, no one would have cared.

But, two years in a row, after having reasonable seasons he felt he needed to be paid what he was owed after Ayr weighed in Moore, Shankland, Moffat and a few others.

McDaid is a mid-championship level player who has 1 good game in 5, but in his mind he is due a move to Serie A

9 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I don't want to speak for Diege but I'd surmise he's probably referring to the bit about there being "a danger we could be left scrapping the barrel."

HTH ☺️

By the way you, should only scrap your barrel if it has a hole in it and can't be repaired. Otherwise it may be useful.

Aye that’s the part I suspected however he failed to mention the part where I said I understood why the club are doing it.

Diege seems to think I’m constantly negative and criticise the club when in actual fact all I’ve done the past few months is praise them for the way they have dealt with this situation. 

12 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

That was part of it , still more to come , going to stretch it out a little now 

Announce Andy Murdoch and Daniel Harvie signing new deals and modelling the new kit.

Is there any word on when the away kit will be avaliable to purchase online? 

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Is there any word on when the away kit will be avaliable to purchase online? 

Will be available for pre order within 2 weeks and instore is looking like very early in August , lots of new Hummel gear going on line also , will be instore within next week 

21 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

When is the shop opening again? 

Hoping to open w/c 13th July for 2 afternoons per week , will be announced next week , starting to fill up with new Hummel range a lot of it is quite smart