The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Just catching up on this now I see the SPFL have been absolutely trolled by voters in this. Not only did Roscoe cling on to the team as the 3rd pick defensively but Lewis Mansell, Partick Thistle's one League goal all season centre forward was voted best in the League by a landslide, ahead of Shankland who did at least get in the team. The £0.5m rated Kevin NIsbet was 5th, also behind Nicky Clark and Connor Murray! 😄

They should have realised they were being trolled and voided the Mansell vote. Another in a long list of tin pot behaviour in Scottish football the last few months 

I don't think anyone meant any harm in this case, but please can people not put unsubstantiated rumours on here,  especially those which could be upsetting to some.

Good to see all posts on the matter removed.

Like you said I don’t think there was any malice to it. Just a bit careless.

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

I would think Thistle is the last club players will want to sign for right now. They could be playing in league one, championship or even the lowland league.

It was reported to the mods and removed promptly before FW saw it.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Boooooooo

I can’t believe you have ruined that.

There's enough tears and snotters all over p&b from Thistle fans - we don't need rb123 joining them.

I come to our thread for some respite.