The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Good luck with Hummel,  Airdrie had them a couple of seasons ago and I think we were lucky to get the strips for November due to Humnnel constantly failing on delivery promises and constant moving of the goalposts....  Quality was quite good though.

Airdrie are small time though! Ayr are huge in comparison!

23 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Good luck with Hummel,  Airdrie had them a couple of seasons ago and I think we were lucky to get the strips for November due to Humnnel constantly failing on delivery promises and constant moving of the goalposts....  Quality was quite good though.

Home tops delivered 2 weeks early , all new range delivered early , away tops just due to pandemic, think they are upping their game now they are doing us and that other team in Ayrshire 

On 11/06/2020 at 13:03, Thereisalight.. said:

I see a few clubs like Partick and St Johnstone are selling masks with the club badge on it. Wonder if we’ll do similar. I honestly think if people wore masks or a scarf over their nose/mouth then there’s no reason why we can’t have fans in Somerset for the season starting

Check out SRE Alistair Malcolm has a post on Ayr United masks , they look smart with all profits going to the club 

52 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Check out SRE Alistair Malcolm has a post on Ayr United masks , they look smart with all profits going to the club 

Can you link me Robbo? I don't frequent the abomination that is the SRE. 

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

Can you link me Robbo? I don't frequent the abomination that is the SRE. 

I don’t go on it either , a friend sent it to me ,it’s on Facebook which I don’t have , will see if I can get link on here 

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

I don’t go on it either , a friend sent it to me ,it’s on Facebook which I don’t have , will see if I can get link on here 

Thanks, I think the SRE is a closed group now on Facebook meaning you have to join it to see the posts and I'm not joining that rabble.

Thanks itzdirk,

I'd buy a couple. I presume they fit kids too? Not sure I can convince my better half to wear an Ayr one but you never know.

If I'm wearing a face mask it might as well be an Ayr United face mask. 👍

Ayr United are always going on about how they've got an amazing group of volunteers...
Basically what it boils down to is we don't have an amazing group of volunteers after all
Would absolutely love to get a run down here of what our volunteers do and don't do.

8 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:
On 12/06/2020 at 18:58, mugen_power said:
Ayr United are always going on about how they've got an amazing group of volunteers...
Basically what it boils down to is we don't have an amazing group of volunteers after all

Would absolutely love to get a run down here of what our volunteers do and don't do.

They do numerous jobs to help out , there are volunteers who are skilled tradesmen, if they were listed it would be a very long list , all clubs at our level I believe will have volunteers doing the same type of jobs , there are certainly no shortage of people wanting to help the club 

They do numerous jobs to help out , there are volunteers who are skilled tradesmen, if they were listed it would be a very long list , all clubs at our level I believe will have volunteers doing the same type of jobs , there are certainly no shortage of people wanting to help the club 

I think that needs to be promoted more by the club.

If we do have strong community links then we need to show them. It inspires others.

It's something that the club has always been criticised for. If big improvements have been made then let's shout about it.

9 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:
On 12/06/2020 at 18:58, mugen_power said:

I tell folk that racism is shite and play excellent music when it is my shot on the rota. 

I don't play songs with swearing because children will become criminals if they hear foul language. 

Yep, I was being facetious, I know three of them well and know what they do.

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

So only 27 games next season, not starting till October! Don’t know how I feel about that

Less time for us to f**k up after a good start. Ideal