The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 hours ago, rb123! said:
8 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I think it has ended now! Need to fork out 40 quid! Don’t know if I should but think I will as it at least passes the time

Aye went to play it last night and realised it had ended, severely disappointed, that was my lockdown evening entertainment ruined. Currently debating whether it's worth the £40

I bought it back in November from cjs cd keys for £27. Best price just now is Shopto who have it for £28.85.

I haven't played it much as FM 2020 didn't let me play as many leagues on my Dell xps and was chronically slow so had to use my desktop pc instead.

Edit - Actually, best price just now is Game who have it for £19.99 but I think it's a physical copy. So you have to wait for the post.

Edited by Trogdor

4 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Coventry Citys 2 tone anniversary strip has been a good seller I believe,  could it be something like that? A Burns type kit or an Ayr skyline

Capture.PNG.9150cc6f3b7d3f9b85bcb279df63899b.PNG

An Ayr skyline with the river flats, station hotel and the Burns house offices, all commemorated before they’re knocked down 

39 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

An Ayr skyline with the river flats, station hotel and the Burns house offices, all commemorated before they’re knocked down 

Could put the civic theatre on it for old times sake.

On 02/04/2020 at 05:51, stevep56 said:

Not sure if this has been posted already but it brings back some memories for us older folks

Attendance: "15,000" :lol:

Also, good to see the catchphrase "Penalty to Rangers" has managed to survive so many years

Was great to see Somerset Park so full  though they managed another 10,000+ in there in another game against Rangers.

Was also surprised the see the amount of industrial building around the area.  Some of the tackles that went in from both sides would have folk on here complaining for weeks.

That catchphrase will be with us for another 46 years

Watching the Sunderland doc on netflix yesterday, The transfer window they were reportedly looking at Shankland, panic bought Will Grigg for three million. So I have doubts they were ever seriously looking at Shankland or their scouting network up here is dreadful. 

Watching the Sunderland doc on netflix yesterday, The transfer window they were reportedly looking at Shankland, panic bought Will Grigg for three million. So I have doubts they were ever seriously looking at Shankland or their scouting network up here is dreadful. 

I can’t imagine Sunderland fans would’ve been happy at the club signing a player from the second tier of Scottish football to replace the kid Maja even if in the long run it had worked out.

Donald came across ok but his naivety in the transfer market with Grigg and not preparing for Maja not signing a deal were his biggest mistakes.

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I can’t imagine Sunderland fans would’ve been happy at the club signing a player from the second tier of Scottish football to replace the kid Maja even if in the long run it had worked out.

Donald came across ok but his naivety in the transfer market with Grigg and not preparing for Maja not signing a deal were his biggest mistakes.

I’ve only watched the first episode however Donald’s right hand man seems like a right David Brent character. 

9 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
30 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Stranraer v Ayr is the game being shown by AU Media this afternoon. I might give that a watch actually. 

Is it the game where Paddy Boyle scores the winner and the Ayr fan falls over the barrier?

Aye that’s the one. We were 3-1 up and Stranraer brought it back to 3-3 then Boyle scored the winner late on. 

POTY going to be a virtual busy night just about 270 purchased already , keep the purchases coming , next target 300 then see where we can end up , could we reach a magical 500 by end of April when sales close , £30 gets your ticket and a one off limited edition Ayr T Shirt  

35 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

POTY going to be a virtual busy night just about 270 purchased already , keep the purchases coming , next target 300 then see where we can end up , could we reach a magical 500 by end of April when sales close , £30 gets your ticket and a one off limited edition Ayr T Shirt  

How's the new strip sales going?

Have Ayr released a strip for next season already?

The home top for next season is available for order and will be shipped out when the government allows for non essential shops to reopen I presume.