The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

That's FANtastic! emoji322.png

Keep supporting club where you can to help , POTY tickets still available at £30 ( exclusive T Shirt with every ticket )  Home top available online in all sizes , just under 100 sold so far ( will get them out as soon as restrictions are eased )

16 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Keep supporting club where you can to help , POTY tickets still available at £30 ( exclusive T Shirt with every ticket )  Home top available online in all sizes , just under 100 sold so far ( will get them out as soon as restrictions are eased )

Hopefully you'll get a wee bump over the next few days with us month to month folk being paid. Is there a rough idea of date for the away top yet? All I've been told is "worth waiting for" so fingers and toes crossed it is another glorious purple effort. 

For orders of the new top, if you have extra items in the basket will they be dispatched separately when you can get back into the shop or will they come together when the home top is available? 

2 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

Hopefully you'll get a wee bump over the next few days with us month to month folk being paid. Is there a rough idea of date for the away top yet? All I've been told is "worth waiting for" so fingers and toes crossed it is another glorious purple effort. 

For orders of the new top, if you have extra items in the basket will they be dispatched separately when you can get back into the shop or will they come together when the home top is available? 

Everything you order will come in same parcel as all online orders are picked from stock instore , home tops are available just can’t get in to parcel up and send out , the minute shop staff are allowed in they will be despatched, away top due to being bespoke is still a few weeks away from going on sale 

24 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Everything you order will come in same parcel as all online orders are picked from stock instore , home tops are available just can’t get in to parcel up and send out , the minute shop staff are allowed in they will be despatched, away top due to being bespoke is still a few weeks away from going on sale 

Cheers, next pay day accounted for then 😀

Any idea when the big reveal will be Robbo? Around the same time presumably?

8B811AE4-2367-40F2-BF0E-D62F4DAF82B4.thumb.png.73729313fc01eba729419fb3627d4467.png

Posted on companies house yesterday. We made a profit for 40k last year. Would imagine the usual suspects will be out in force saying we’ve shown no ambition by signing or buying. However if it’s possible to replicate that this season (tough no given the current circumstances) then we can be a lot more attractive to potential investors. The profit from last year may just be the lifeline for the current situation we need. 

I also seen there is an Ayrshire winner on the lottery for 50 odd million. Here’s hoping they are of the black and white persuasion! 

Every day that goes on, I’m missing the old place more and more. Never again will I berate the fact the pie shack has no hot savoury vegetarian options, never again will I berate the annoying kids in the family stand that I can hear from the centre stand. Miss you Somerset 😢

I think it has ended now! Need to fork out 40 quid! Don’t know if I should but think I will as it at least passes the time
Aye went to play it last night and realised it had ended, severely disappointed, that was my lockdown evening entertainment ruined. Currently debating whether it's worth the £40

Seeing as I've had loads of spare time the last couple weeks, I've got back into doing small mods for video games (harmless, yet pointless hobby).   Added Ayr to PES2020 in my boredom...got all the way to the last 16 of the UCL...

35 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Seeing as I've had loads of spare time the last couple weeks, I've got back into doing small mods for video games (harmless, yet pointless hobby).   Added Ayr to PES2020 in my boredom...got all the way to the last 16 of the UCL...

I'm not too sure what's more impressive. The fact that you got Ayr United into Pes 2020, or the fact you managed to score a free kick on that game. 

I'm not too sure what's more impressive. The fact that you got Ayr United into Pes 2020, or the fact you managed to score a free kick on that game. 
I've actually managed to score a few, it's just actually being awarded any sort of foul that's a bugger.