The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

Tickets going well for POTY fundraiser , now sitting at just under 190 tickets , if you can afford get online and purchase your ticket for £30 , every penny helps towards the team we love to survive ,

Is there a set deadline for buying them? Wanting to hold off until my wages come in next week. 

20 minutes ago, wuffster said:

The SPFL are allowing clubs to show one archived match per week for the next few weeks. What games from the past 10 years or so would people like to see again? 

Ayr United 3-0 Raith Rovers

You can chose which of the two you like. 

Ayr United 3-0 Raith Rovers
You can chose which of the two you like. 

This

The one in March purely for big Adams goal.

Alternatively either of the games we played down at Stranraer that same season.

Watched the full re run of the Dundee United game yesterday and holy f**k that was some team we had last season, that team deserved to finish higher than 4th and probably have a better go at promotion but there's a variety of factors we know about as to why that didn't happen. 

I know McCall has burnt a lot of bridges with Ayr fans after everything that happened with the Thistle move but i think you have to appreciate the job McCall done building that team and thank him for giving us probably the best squad we've had in the modern era, certainly the best squad under the Cameron era.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Watched the full re run of the Dundee United game yesterday and holy f**k that was some team we had last season, that team deserved to finish higher than 4th and probably have a better go at promotion but there's a variety of factors we know about as to why that didn't happen. 

I know McCall has burnt a lot of bridges with Ayr fans after everything that happened with the Thistle move but i think you have to appreciate the job McCall done building that team and thank him for giving us probably the best squad we've had in the modern era, certainly the best squad under the Cameron era.

Just shows how good Talbot are.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

f**k Ian McCall