The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Good statement and reassuring to hear. Bit surprised though we are better placed than most to survive this. We are only months away from Lachlan’s annual comment around the  state of our finances which isn’t ever great

New board member is a major difference on last season 

38 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Good statement and reassuring to hear. Bit surprised though we are better placed than most to survive this. We are only months away from Lachlan’s annual comment around the  state of our finances which isn’t ever great

He's probably thinking if the season doesn't end then he doesn't have to pay out on position bonus' like last year! :)

9 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Hope we get  a few more fans signing up for the 500 fund .

It’s a vicious circle. Of course we all want to help our club, but at the same time people like me are losing out on work and therefore are having to make cutbacks. I personally feel it’s been an OTT reaction that’s going to have ramifications for 99.9% of the population 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

How long will our money last though? There’s talk of social distancing being enforced in things like sports/music events for 18 months 

There's lots of talk and lots of stories, the fact is nobody actually knows and speculation is all pretty pointless as it's an ever changing and fast moving situation.

Half of us could die, or it could all be a very expensive anti climax, ultimately though we've got far more important things to be worrying about at the moment than when the season restarts etc.

There's lots of talk and lots of stories, the fact is nobody actually knows and speculation is all pretty pointless as it's an ever changing and fast moving situation.
Half of us could die, or it could all be a very expensive anti climax, ultimately though we've got far more important things to be worrying about at the moment than when the season restarts etc.

Half could die is a bit much. Calm down.

Even the most bleakest estimate is nowhere near that.

24 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Half could die is a bit much. Calm down.

Even the most bleakest estimate is nowhere near that.

It was a throwaway comment not to be taken literally !!!

Anyone else really bored? Miss the football and the debate around it and think it’s going to be a long time before it’s back!

Went and bought the new FM yesterday and started a new save with Ayr. Barely any money left after signing TOB from Arbroath.

I downloaded the demo only allows The epl or bundesliga and I wasn’t that impressed! Is it decent?

It’s pretty much the same as last years with small changes.

I managed to get Harvie and Forrest on longer deals and punted Doolan, McGuffie and Doc for fees. Brought in a couple loans from down South that are so far proving to be utter shite.

It’s pretty much the same as last years with small changes.

I managed to get Harvie and Forrest on longer deals and punted Doolan, McGuffie and Doc for fees. Brought in a couple loans from down South that are so far proving to be utter shite.

Loans never seemed to work in previous games with the exception of Ryan Giles from hull who was amazing in last years game!

I was holding off till my last exam was past to maybe download the latest one but who the hell knows if I will ever get to sit the last exam anyway

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

There’s a Championship review programme on BBC Scotland just now. Just showed Stevie Bell getting on his bike to keep fit. Jeez this is making me miss Somerset even more 😢

Surprisingly Kris Doolan spoke quite highly of us as a club.