The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

All this political correctness is bullshit (sorry bulls).

How do some of the people on here survive at an actual football game with the things shouted or sang from fans? [emoji23]

I've heard far worse than mongo at football matches. Some people just need to get a grip. Suppose it's just the world we live in nowadays...... 
Political correctness gone mad eh?

Always signals out the numpties in society.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif.c280b11b0f4636a442e6803fed4023a6.gif

Much happening today lads. 

Great gif usage and Community was awesome!

I have no other comment on the shenanigans on this thread or the aberration from Tuesday night.

I'll be at Alloa today and just hope I'm not yelling about their left back.

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Get a life, I make no apologies for my views, if you don't like them then just stick me on ignore.

Done. Shame cause up until the last couple of days you were far from the worst on here. 

Be under no illusions that you're the one who needs to get a life. Feel really sorry for you that you can't accept the problem. 

1 hour ago, ftk said:

We should segregate Ayr fans at Somerset.

'Snowflakes' in North Terrace.
'Yer Da' in Somerset Road End

#lockthegate

The support's already segregated, 20% at Somerset every second Saturday and the rest doing other things with their time and money. 

Staggering that to speak out against language that belongs in the 70s and 80s sees you somehow ridiculed on here. Let's not get into SRE Mark 2.

I'd call out that sort of language if it happened in the ground and I'll do the same on here. Its what any right minded person should do. 

The support's already segregated, 20% at Somerset every second Saturday and the rest doing other things with their time and money. 
Staggering that to speak out against language that belongs in the 70s and 80s sees you somehow ridiculed on here. Let's not get into SRE Mark 2.
I'd call out that sort of language if it happened in the ground and I'll do the same on here. Its what any right minded person should do. 
Leave it to the mods. They decide what's acceptable or not.

3 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I think you're a bit of a p***k as well as it happens.

(just the one this time)

I may well be a “bit of a p***k” but I don’t go around referring to people as mongos and for that I am automatically a better person than you. 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

The Somerset Road cesspit, roaring for a pass back every time the goalkeeper picks up the ball, telling the referee to open his eyes and voting no. 

Why bring politics in to it? There will be Ayr fans who voted yes and Ayr fans who voted no. 

Ayr United- A club for all. 

6 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:
1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Why bring politics in to it? There will be Ayr fans who voted yes and Ayr fans who voted no. 
Ayr United- A club for all. 

Rather not be "a club for all" if that means we welcome bigots and no voting da's

You are aware that not wanting “no voting da’s” at Somerset is bigoted within itself right? 

Just now, Rodders1910 said:
7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:
You are aware that not wanting “no voting da’s” at Somerset is bigoted within itself right? 

Wee bit of humour mate, glad your capable of having a laugh

Yes and I am indeed a hoot at parties.