The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Muirhead will still be suspended.  So we have a bit of a crisis for Tuesday night assuming Bell still struggling but in theory should be fine after that.

7-6 win will suffice, who needs defenders..............

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Well our team is falling apart, we only have 1 central defender. 

Bell will play on Tuesday I am led to believe , Gillespie has played a number of games in central defence , I thought that him and Kerr would swap positions with the wind advantage if game carried on 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I see doolan and mcguffie have gone from warming our bench to warming Morton’s bench!

Said it before and I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face - if McGuffie was that desperate for game time then moving to Morton was a complete waste of time. He should have dropped down a level.

How did Malley look yesterday ?
I appreciate the conditions weren't ideal for evaluating performances but just wondering what the initial thoughts on him were ?

Looking at the highlights it would seem the only piece of quality in the 45 minutes was his pass through to Drinan who then did finish it very well.

11 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

How did Malley look yesterday ?

I appreciate the conditions weren't ideal for evaluating performances but just wondering what the initial thoughts on him were ?

I thought he never looked out of place , put in some solid tackles , passed the ball well , able to run with ball , big strong guy , I can see him starting a few games now , would play him in place of Gillespie 

48 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Looking at the highlights it would seem the only piece of quality in the 45 minutes was his pass through to Drinan who then did finish it very well.

44 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I thought he never looked out of place , put in some solid tackles , passed the ball well , able to run with ball , big strong guy , I can see him starting a few games now , would play him in place of Gillespie 

Cheers Guys.

He also said we might have to tweak it ourselves which i thought by that he'd meant to 3 at the back but maybe not.

Is there any news on when Docherty, Geggan, Murdoch or Moore will be back? Could do with a few bodies back for this hectic schedule the next couple of weeks.

Noticed on the BBC programme up on the board it had Geggan, Moore and Murdoch under the title "4+", i hope that means more than 4 weeks and not four months!

And with that documentary being done over 3 weeks ago it might mean a couple could be back soon.

Edited by rb123!