The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Well it is the same, players wages and a figure marked budget are fair game to be in the public domain in your opinion.
I think they should've been blurred out like some other parts were. 
We agree to disagree, the world'll keep turning. [emoji106]

Nothing was blurred out and you’re still presuming that the figures shown are accurate which does seem unlikely.

There's very few secrets in anything nowadays with the constant 24 hour newsflow, online gossip forums (such as this) and social media 24/7 etc. The players, Managers, Agents and even the Clubs are all at it.

Trump and his tweets are probably the most blatant example of doing your dirty washing in public and giving a running commentary on running one of the most powerful countries in the world.

I'm not saying I totally agree with it all but that just seems to have become the "norm" and is just the way of the world nowadays..........

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Nothing was blurred out and you’re still presuming that the figures shown are accurate which does seem unlikely.

There were other parts of the other board blurred out. Bottom left when Kerr took the name off the board if I remember right.

So you don't think the figures were accurate? You've just argued against yourself. Let me ask you this, if they weren't accurate and were in fact made up, it would logically follow then that the management team don't want the accurate information in the public domain. 

There were other parts of the other board blurred out. Bottom left when Kerr took the name off the board if I remember right.
So you don't think the figures were accurate? You've just argued against yourself. Let me ask you this, if they weren't accurate and were in fact made up, it would logically follow then that the management team don't want the accurate information in the public domain. 

I don’t really see the big deal either way.

If they’re accurate then it’s not worth getting fussed over.

If they’re not accurate then it’s even less of an issue.

Other managers know full well what Ayr are paying without having to watch TV to find out. They all know someone who knows someone at every other club, and players talk to each other. The only people who learned anything from that segment are mugs like us who can do nothing useful with the information.

How do we know those figures were real wages? As someone mentioned earlier it could just be Mark and Mick throwing others off the scent as to what we are paying. 
Alternative could be something to do with the GPS data that without context we don't understand?

3 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Not tomorrow, I heard it could be Tuesday 25th , hopefully find out soon 

Cheers.

That would be rather inconvenient as I'm Golfing in Portugal next week !!

9 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Never understood why we bother trying to get postponed fixtures sorted so soon. The weather's still shite. Dingy it until March or something.

There are few available dates in March a month we already had  5 games in , now down to 4 but the free date is now Saturday 28th due to Caley in cup final but Morton have a game that day 

12 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Cheers.

That would be rather inconvenient as I'm Golfing in Portugal next week !!

Exact same situation as you in March miss 3 games Dundee Utd and Dundee twice as also playing golf in Portugal ( Albufeira) 

29 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Exact same situation as you in March miss 3 games Dundee Utd and Dundee twice as also playing golf in Portugal ( Albufeira) 

That's a sore one as well !!

I always try and plan my holidays abroad so I'm not missing home matches (sad, I know) but I suppose I'll just need to console myself with the 22 degrees forecast for Vilamoura next week, although I've not hit a ball since the end of September so It might be a long round or two !!

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Never understood why we bother trying to get postponed fixtures sorted so soon. The weather's still shite. Dingy it until March or something.

You aren't allowed to at this stage. The SPFL will insist on the first available midweek unless there's a very good reason not to (after the immediate week, they never make you play the immediate midweek - unless you are away at Rangers and they insist on playing the next day of course apparently!)

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You aren't allowed to at this stage. The SPFL will insist on the first available midweek unless there's a very good reason not to (after the immediate week, they never make you play the immediate midweek - unless you are away at Rangers and they insist on playing the next day of course apparently!)

Yes, I was wondering how that one came about !!