The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Building on it then???
No idea of the long term plan, most of the buildings are leased out at present. The old pitch that killie used for training and a number of premier youth teams used for games is now owned by a private company as well. Unless they could come to an agreement.

1 hour ago, Buckfast said:

Houses to be built by Ashleigh with an indoor training facilitiy in the middle.  

If you haven't seen architects drawings then it's just gossip. 

I don't see why you'd have the training facility in the middle of the development. Unless it's part of a shared community type sports centre

I don't see why you'd have the training facility in the middle of the development. Unless it's part of a shared community type sports centre

There have been numerous drawings and planning permission granted circa 2007/8. Big expensive hooses changed to smaller expensive hooses when the arse dropped out the property market. It was effectively a gated village with an expensive roundabout.

7 minutes ago, Tam_O_Shanter said:
1 hour ago, BukyOHare said:

There have been numerous drawings and planning permission granted circa 2007/8. Big expensive hooses changed to smaller expensive hooses when the arse dropped out the property market. It was effectively a gated village with an expensive roundabout and indoor training facility? 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Doolan has signed for Morton. He’s defo scoring a McGuffie assisted goal a week on Saturday. 

Scoring goals away to his two former teams, for two different teams, in the same season.    Yup - I can defo see it happening!