The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If you look at the transfer window as a whole it’s probably been pretty successful. A lot better than ICT for example.

Houston, Gillespie and Tiffoney in with McGuffie and Doolan out. Still think we are a couple of players short. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Maybe aye but probably best of Kerr not to mentioning looking for 3 players as it just leaves fans disappointed. 

I don’t think we will be too disappointed , I think they are having a little bit of fun getting fans hyper , concentrate on the game , signings will look after themselves , if deals had falling through I think we would have known by now , the last person I spoke to said big disappointment of these don’t take place 

Edited by Robbo63

Just now, Robbo63 said:

I don’t think we will be too disappointed , I think they are having a little bit of fun getting fans hyper , concentrate on the game , signings will look after themselves , if deals had falling through I think we would have known by now 

That's what I like to hear !!!

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Hope I'm not wrong but I fancy the current squad to get 3 points tonight so it's not all doom and gloom

I hope you're not wrong as well as I lumped on at 2/1 yesterday !!!

The money of course would just be a bonus on top of the 3 points and putting McCall to the sword (again).

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I don’t think we will be too disappointed , I think they are having a little bit of fun getting fans hyper , concentrate on the game , signings will look after themselves , if deals had falling through I think we would have known by now 

Good old Robbo63 :thumsup2

I don’t think we will be too disappointed , I think they are having a little bit of fun getting fans hyper , concentrate on the game , signings will look after themselves , if deals had falling through I think we would have known by now , the last person I spoke to said big disappointment of these don’t take place 
Don't mind the waiting also why let you opposition know you have a new player/players coming in when you can spring it on them late on.

Don't mind the waiting also why let you opposition know you have a new player/players coming in when you can spring it on them late on.

I doubt any new players will be in the squad tonight. Unless they were training with us and were informed yesterday.

Where you seeing that? We could quite easily announce players up until the deadline.
Well just the fact everyone will now be up at Thistle for the game, unless someone is back at the club working behind the scenes to get anything across the line.

Or as someone said earlier we could be getting free agents who don't need to be singed tonight. Would have thought we'd have been getting another loan though

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Well just the fact everyone will now be up at Thistle for the game, unless someone is back at the club working behind the scenes to get anything across the line.

Or as someone said earlier we could be getting free agents who don't need to be singed tonight. Would have thought we'd have been getting another loan though

It can be everything is done and the guy making the announcement will be at the game enjoying himself and give him something to do whilst celebrating our victory 

3 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

It can be everything is done and the guy making the announcement will be at the game enjoying himself and give him something to do whilst celebrating our victory 

Announcement or announcements?