The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

20 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Fixture amendments mean Dundee Utd (h) March 3rd, four days later Dundee (h), three days later Dundee (a). What heinous crime did we commit in a past life?

Anything less than 7 points would be a disaster!

Doohan

Houston

Bell

Muirhead

Harvie

Docherty

Kelly

Kerr

Forrest 

Drinan

Moffat

Subs: Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, Gillespie, McCowan, Tiffoney, McKenzie

Injured: Geggan, Moore, Murdoch 

This is probably state of play at the moment. In an ideal world we’d get another CB, CM and Striker 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Doohan

Houston

Bell

Muirhead

Harvie

Docherty

Kelly

Kerr

Forrest 

Drinan

Moffat

Subs: Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, Gillespie, McCowan, Tiffoney, McKenzie

Injured: Geggan, Moore, Murdoch 

This is probably state of play at the moment. In an ideal world we’d get another CB, CM and Striker 

Including the injured players and subs that's far from the worst collection of players in the clubs history. Certainly great value for the budget that put it all together. 

Hopefully one or two other additions (can't see 3), the injuries to clear and with a bit of luck, we can approach the rest of the season with some confidence and positivity. 

10 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Guessing no more sense signings today then?

Finished for today , but will be astonished if definitely 1 and a real possibility of 2 joining tomorrow, along with Forrest staying to end of season , a great transfer window from Kerrso

Just now, Robbo63 said:

Finished for today , but will be astonished if definitely 1 and a real possibility of 2 joining tomorrow, along with Forrest staying to end of season , a great transfer window from Kerrso

I'd have to agree, if we can battle into 2nd we've a fair chance of this group taking us up. 

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

Robbo63  if 1 or 2 or even 3 join tomorrow, what is the cut off time to be able to be included for tomorrow nights game?

2 minutes ago, Pick that one out Marshall said:

Robbo63  if 1 or 2 or even 3 join tomorrow, what is the cut off time to be able to be included for tomorrow nights game?

Kerr said today , why are people so worried , window doesn’t shut to midnight tomorrow and if it takes him until then to get deals done so be it , team picked and trained in formation today so any knew player would not be included 

Edited by Robbo63

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

Kerr said today , why are people so worried , window doesn’t shut to midnight tomorrow and if it takes him until then to get deals done so be it 

I've no issues at all and I think it's been positive so far, just asking is there a cut off time to be included for tomorrow evening (just wondering).

4 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Kerr said today , why are people so worried , window doesn’t shut to midnight tomorrow and if it takes him until then to get deals done so be it , team picked and trained in formation today so any knew player would not be included 

I get where he is coming from but we have a game tomorrow so you’d imagine a lot of his focus will be on that. 

8 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I think the issue people may have (more reservation) is that we have a game tomorrow. In your words yesterday we couldn’t sign anyone because it was his day off, so from around 4pm to 10pm, he isn’t going to be in a position to be negotiating, so who is? 

9 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Thank you , my Puma Kings are now back in the box . :thumsup2

2 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

McCall said Doolan wasn't on a big wage and Adams barely takes anything out.

With leaving it this late always a chance another club gazumps us in the final hours out of desperation. Looking at you ICT.

McCall talked a power of shite

On 29/01/2020 at 12:09, Robbo63 said:

Can’t see it today , players and management day off on a Wednesday 

Callum-Ayr , above is what I said yesterday , someone asked if imminent and I replied with the above , so in my words I did not say we could not sign anyone as they were day off , I said they would not announce a signing