The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Kerr would turn him into prime Pirlo strolling in front of the back 4 and pinging 40 yarders onto Forrest or McCowans toes.

Try and change my mind.

Pirlo had hair 

17 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The seethe it will cause Morton fans 

AA3B9806-421B-4F4C-B32A-E35B21A783CA.gif

Doubt you'll see much if any at all.

Hopkin said on Mon he was offered a good deal by us in the Summer inc a testimonial and he obv knocked that back and then said "so that won't be happening" ( the idea of him coming back)  which most of us appear to be fine with. He had the chance to stay with us and he decided to move on. We obv had a few outraged at his decision to go to Falkirk but now that he has left that shower, i doubt many will give a shit if he goes to Ayr or anywhere else for that matter.

I've always liked Tidser and understand why he moved on in the Summer, good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Him and Murdoch would be a right good middle 2 for you.

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Can @Robbo63 please confirm that we aren't going to be signing Gary fucking Harkins

Right, find out our Directors addresses, I'll get the flares and we can descend upon their homes shouting abuse and threatening their families.

Oops sorry, wrong United...........

9 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Corrie Ndaba put on his instagram story him at Glasgow Airport. Maybe not signing? 

maybe signed and now going back home to pack his gear and sort thing out ??