The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, Murphster said:

Sorry if I've missed it but who is the player we're lending out to Morton....?

, people are putting 2+2 together and getting 5  , because Ayr are potentially releasing or putting a player out on loan , someone suggested it was Luke McCowan as he is from Greenock others saying it’s Doolan the player being potentially loaned out is none of those 2 

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

, people are putting 2+2 together and getting 5  , because Ayr are potentially releasing or putting a player out on loan , someone suggested it was Luke McCowan as he is from Greenock others saying it’s Doolan the player being potentially loaned out is none of those 2 

Boys don’t like girls boys like Craig McGuffie. 

11 minutes ago, Murphster said:

I know we've won the last 3 but I'm still baffled as to luke McCowan getting dropped, for me he's our best player next to Danny Harvie.....

I wouldn't disagree, however I think it's more to do with our formation and doing what's best for the team rather than doing what McCall did (notably with Robbie) by trying to accommodate individuals to the detriment of the team.

There's no doubt in my mind that he'll bring him back against Morton and probably Alloa & Arbroath.

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I was all for letting one of our players go to the Sons on loan for the rest of the season. Now I know Barry Smith is there I'm not so sure.

Tea pourer and cone collector. It'll be fine, lads, honest. Please. I can't watch Stef McCluskey do nothing any longer.

Kerr now saying in Ayrshire Post we could add three players before the deadline on Friday. Been confirmed Ndaba is training with us ahead of a proposed loan deal. 

He has no issues playing Docherty on Friday and also said Murdoch is back running however won’t be rushed. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

McCall now saying in Ayrshire Post we could add three players before the deadline on Friday. Been confirmed Ndaba is training with us ahead of a proposed loan deal. 

He has no issues playing Docherty on Friday and also said Murdoch is back running however won’t be rushed. 

Da f**k have I missed.

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

McCall now saying in Ayrshire Post we could add three players before the deadline on Friday. Been confirmed Ndaba is training with us ahead of a proposed loan deal. 

Erm! Who?

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Hopefully you mean Kerr , or are you saying Partick are getting another 3 , if it’s the former , come on you need to get over your old pal leaving us 

Is Jobby back already? Quicker than I expected but not surprised tbh.