The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Wee Lewy Vaughan absolutely raging at that video of us winning the league.  :lol:

Imagine the wee guy saving tweets from Ayr fans ready to repost them after winning the league. Should’ve put in more shooting practise and he might’ve scored.

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Their award night was after the Alloa game too.Poor Lewis had his bevvy ready and all his mates coming down for it.

Shame.

I remember absolutely greetin' with laughter finding out that it was their player of the year while we were out partying. 

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Holy shit, did anyone see the weather in Cumnock tonight.

Where the reserve game was played.   

The ref considered abandoning the game at one point (and probably should have done since we lost 4-2😎). As the second half progressed it became increasingly difficult to see the pitch markings. 

15 minutes ago, RedEd said:

The ref considered abandoning the game at one point (and probably should have done since we lost 4-2😎). As the second half progressed it became increasingly difficult to see the pitch markings. 

I've saw pics and a video on twitter it really looked bad at one point 

I think this will probably be the video you seen, but for those that haven’t:
https://twitter.com/mhairimcwilliam/status/1221910883535933440?s=21

If that was a professional match it would’ve been abandoned. I thought our Scottish Cup tie against Rangers a few years ago was bad but that’s 10x worse.