The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

I’ll be steaming on an away day with the boys, take a lot more than you lot having a wee airing of your racist songs to make me seething. 

You won’t though, stop lying. 

It's a joke Ali, grow up. 

1 hour ago, mugen_power said:

A bit of an uninspiring draw

Should be thinking the opposite.

By the sounds things we should be breaching the 1000 away fan barrier, whilst also being one of the worst teams in the top flight and likely off the back of three poor results (Hearts, Celtic and Aberdeen).

Great chance to take a "scalp"

Rumour has it Forrest has signed a PCA with Judas McCall which will see him double his wages

According to a post on the SRE I see.

It’ll probably happen tbf and I’ve consigned myself to losing Harvie to Partick as well but I’d take any rumours on there with a pinch of salt.

Rumours not coming from the usual gang of wind up merchants but Forrest going about telling random folk in the pub  he's off sounds like nonsense.

It’s the “doubling his wages” line that is odd. It’s either nonsense or he’s telling random folk about his income.

I’ve prepared myself for it to happen anyway so it’s not as bad when it’s actually announced.