The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Can’t wait for these QOTS fans to upset Buky to point where he angrily DM’s them.

What time you in today? Us Queens fans are at a loose end having carelessly gotten knocked out of the cup already. Thought we'd all come up for a pint with our favourite other fans. [emoji6]

Looks like he’s bottled here though.

On 17/01/2020 at 13:26, D'Jaffo said:

You’ll be able to provide examples of players that could slot into that league easily enough.

I never doubted they could get a game. I doubted that they wouldn’t look out of place. Shankland is the only one (Dorrans at a push) that would easily cope in that league.

Why Dorrans? He's absolutely not setting this league alight. 

Why Dorrans? He's absolutely not setting this league alight. 

Because he’s at least done it at a far higher level than this and although injuries have probably taken their toll I reckon he would be ok in a League One team.

29 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Because he’s at least done it at a far higher level than this and although injuries have probably taken their toll I reckon he would be ok in a League One team.

If he would be OK in a league one team, what would that say about the players who are performing better in this league at the moment? 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Kris Doolan is on the team line up that Ayr United posted on twitter bunch not on team sheet. What’s the story 

Not sure but he’s on the bench. Warming up at half time with the rest of the subs

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Kris Doolan is on the team line up that Ayr United posted on twitter bunch not on team sheet. What’s the story 

I just refused to read his name out. 

Definitely don’t want Celtic! Missing Doohan and having to play hare-Reid is a baptism of fire!
Kilmarnock at home/Aberdeen/Motherwell please
Oh aye true about Doohan forgot about that, was thinking of the money. Aye hearts of Motherwell aswell either home or away would be a nice change.

Let's wait for us to get Inverness or Dundee United

Can Kerr get a little bit of credit now?

That's two good wins on the bounce, and gates we weren't favourite to win. On top of that the squad is hardly bouncing with loads of options so it's particularly impressive.
I'll wait until after the Inverness game next week before I make a judgement on that but things are looking like they're improving and he's beginning to get his message across.

Good thing is we seem to be starting to win ugly, which we never done under McCall.