The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Adams retirement confirmed.

All the best to big Jamie and probably for the best for all concerned.

Unfortunately the reality is that we're now THREE midfielders down since the season began and potentially FOUR if you were to include Kerr who is increasingly looking to take a back seat from playing...........

I see Morton are being linked with Darian McKinnon. I loved him in his loan spell with us. Bring him home Kerr. 

He’s absolutely done according to Accies fans and if he wasn’t a coach would be punted altogether. Sounds like the standard of player that suits Morton.

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Billy King has been released by Morton, a winger so could potentially be tied up as a replacement for Forrest.

He's bad at fitba. We've got until the summer to replace Forrest.  No need to rush. 

13 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Billy King has been released by Morton, a winger so could potentially be tied up as a replacement for Forrest.

We'd be as well with King Billy, then at least we wouldn't "surrender" a lead...............

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Jeezo.

Calm yourself man.

Who says I’m not calm? It’s just a point of observation. Going similarly to how last year went though. If we were indeed waiting to make contact with Premiership clubs, that’s half the window away leaving a smaller margin of time to get deals done.