The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

What’s the situation with Adams? Has he left/retired?

When was the last time he was even mentioned outside of the match preview?

Would think on the date his contract expires an announcement will be made.

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

When was the last time he was even mentioned outside of the match preview?

Would think on the date his contract expires an announcement will be made.

Sad if true but we've not been able to get a full season out of him. Hes still only 32, hope he gets the send off he deserves if true.

A real cult hero.

saluting james corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

One more puddle drinker on the Somerset road end to say Ayr should sign David Goodwillie, and I’m going to put my face into a George foreman.

Pretty sure he has been going on about him since Shankland left! Just hasn’t put up a post on Facebook for a while.

I think he’d do well- I do agree he would alienate most of our supporters so I don’t think he is worth signing! One fear is that he signs for a direct rival

55 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Pretty sure he has been going on about him since Shankland left! Just hasn’t put up a post on Facebook for a while.

I think he’d do well- I do agree he would alienate most of our supporters so I don’t think he is worth signing! One fear is that he signs for a direct rival

Danny Lennon was on Radio  Scotland  earlier saying that Goodwillie was close agreeing a new deal with Clyde. 

One more puddle drinker on the Somerset road end to say Ayr should sign David Goodwillie, and I’m going to put my face into a George foreman.
They're a bunch of illiterate, dribbling morons on that page. One particular thunder-twat was suggesting that his conviction was only a civil court one and that it doesn't count. Or that courts always get it wrong anyway.

It's totally academical but I'd not want Goodwillie anywhere near Ayr, and regardless of your opinion on him it would be a pr disaster and could cost Ayr money from business and sponsors not wanting to be associated with that. Something similar happened in rugby with London Irish when they tried to sign Paddy Jackson.

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

So nothing then robbo?

It’s early , but the answer to your question is Yes something , due to injuries at own club unfortunately the first one has fallen through ( only at moment ,) but others have been identified 

It’s early , but the answer to your question is Yes something , due to injuries at own club unfortunately the first one has fallen through ( only at moment ,) but others have been identified 

This the boy at Ross County we were apparently linked with?