The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Oh sorry everything is great, you fucking mediocre loving Lachlan worshiping VOR reading c**t
Holy shit.

Would you rather we were losing for a playoff win to get us out of league 1?

Lachlan has done a very good job over the past ten years or so. Clear progress, and gave managers a chance.

You've obviously got an issue with him but there's no need for that post.

9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Holy shit.

Would you rather we were losing for a playoff win to get us out of league 1?

Lachlan has done a very good job over the past ten years or so. Clear progress, and gave managers a chance.

You've obviously got an issue with him but there's no need for that post.

You're wasting your time mate, folk don't like the truth. 

Just now, Somerset Boab said:

Lachlan is fucking clueless wouldn’t know football if it hit him on the face. That’s why he’s stumbled from disaster to disaster with McCall in the middle. And if it wasn’t for a phone call from Neil Lennon we would of had billy fucking stark. The guys a clown when it comes to football.

Who also happens to write the cheques to make up the shortfall every week, month or year. 

Hurry up and get that multi million pound record deal signed and you can save us all. 😂

14 minutes ago, Somerset Boab said:

Hiring Robert Connor Neil Watt Mark Roberts and Mark Kerr

Conveniently leaving out our last manager who lasted roughly 4 seasons, convenient.

You said Lachlan would have been better making the right football decisions. What would those decisions actually have been? 

Watching that today felt like the end for me, That performance and the two or three before it have been up there with Roberts teams. No clue, no shape no ideas and no changes. Kerr is a decent guy, good player and may turn out to be a decent manager but I don't see it being at Ayr. We have been dreadful for weeks, even the Alloa game could have been a draw and nothing changes on the park. We still do the same things week in week out. 

We have a data analyst as an assistant, maybe he could put on his ill-fitting tracksuit and go through his analysis of why we cant pass the ball to a team mate. 

This is bigger than two or three players coming in during the window. 

Harvey, Muirhead, McGuffie and Docherty were the only ones that looked like they wanted to win today. 

I can't watch that every week, it is dreadful and f**k knows how we are still in a play-off place. We will finish below Partick and it has nothing to do with budgets. 

2 hours ago, Somerset Boab said:

Oh sorry everything is great, you fucking mediocre loving Lachlan worshiping VOR reading c**t

Aye, instead let’s listen to the grown man wearing a hoody filming himself singing Ayr songs, who was pathetic enough to abandon the club because they wouldn’t give him a free season ticket.

Please take one of your dusty old CDs and ram it up your arse. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Aye, instead let’s listen to the grown man wearing a hoody filming himself singing Ayr songs, who was pathetic enough to abandon the club because they wouldn’t give him a free season ticket.

Please take one of your dusty old CDs and ram it up your arse. Thank you.

Very good post 😂

The nature of his post was uncalled for

I do think there’s a bit of truth in saying that the level of losses Cameron constantly underwrites might not be quite so severe if the club had been run a bit better the last 15 or so years.

His record of appointing managers is pretty poor with only Reid and McCall having achieved anything at the club with the former having his fair share of failure to match it.

All going well with David Smith, I don’t think Cameron will be involved with Ayr United in a year or two. Who knows where we’ll be then?

5 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

All going well with David Smith, I don’t think Cameron will be involved with Ayr United in a year or two. Who knows where we’ll be then?

I think we can safely say that no matter where it is, plenty of people will be complaining about it.

Watching that today felt like the end for me, That performance and the two or three before it have been up there with Roberts teams. No clue, no shape no ideas and no changes. Kerr is a decent guy, good player and may turn out to be a decent manager but I don't see it being at Ayr. We have been dreadful for weeks, even the Alloa game could have been a draw and nothing changes on the park. We still do the same things week in week out. 
We have a data analyst as an assistant, maybe he could put on his ill-fitting tracksuit and go through his analysis of why we cant pass the ball to a team mate. 
This is bigger than two or three players coming in during the window. 
Harvey, Muirhead, McGuffie and Docherty were the only ones that looked like they wanted to win today. 
I can't watch that every week, it is dreadful and f**k knows how we are still in a play-off place. We will finish below Partick and it has nothing to do with budgets. 

There’s a middle ground here - the previous two performances in our regular formation were decent again. Unfortunately Kerr keeps trying to change things which is the issue. A 4-3-3 yesterday with Docherty playing and I think we would have won. A centre half, central midfielder and a striker in January and I think we will be fine. Unfortunately I don’t think it’ll happen. If he gets players in and still tries to play a 4-4-2 then we are fucked. A 4-3-3 gets the best out of Forrest, McCowan and Kelly - it’s utterly baffling that Kerr is still trying to do something different to fit Craig Moore on the team.

55 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

There’s a middle ground here - the previous two performances in our regular formation were decent again. Unfortunately Kerr keeps trying to change things which is the issue. A 4-3-3 yesterday with Docherty playing and I think we would have won. A centre half, central midfielder and a striker in January and I think we will be fine. Unfortunately I don’t think it’ll happen. If he gets players in and still tries to play a 4-4-2 then we are fucked. A 4-3-3 gets the best out of Forrest, McCowan and Kelly - it’s utterly baffling that Kerr is still trying to do something different to fit Craig Moore on the team.

That's my big issue.  Pathetic as it sounds, when I saw the lineup I genuinely had a slight feeling that I might just stay in the pub as right away it was obviously a 442, meaning 2 fairly static strikers and our 2 biggest attacking threats being completely nullified 20 / 30 yards too deep.  It's the fact that just about everyone can see it yet we keep going back to it that worries me big time - there was absolutely no need today.   Its completely depressing seeing teams snuff us out so simply - 2 solid lines of 4 and someone to chase long balls on the break and we are absolutely screwed.   

It just builds frustration as well and makes the likes of Harvie and Houston look poor going forward, as they end up getting into decent positions but cant make the final pass as it's just so crowded with nobody making any runs.