The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

I suspect (I dont know) but VoR will have got the story (somehow - ie. McCall) and contacted the club stating he was running the article and do they have any comment to make.

At which point the club had a decision to make - keep schtoom or comment. They obviously opted for the later.

I thought McCall would have cut his ties with VoR when he left Somerset. His info certainly seemed to dry up when he left, until now! 

37 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I am led to understand his salary increase is not excessive, but as an Ayr fan I don’t think he is worth what Partick  have offered him , and feel if we paid him the same at Ayr he would be overpaid in my eyes , but I am only a fan snd only see what he produces on the park and don’t see what other attributes he brings to the squad , dressing room etc 

How much is he getting from us? 

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Saying that Ayr are in a relegation battle along with Thistle is desperate stuff and pretty unfair on Mark Kerr.

It’s no secret that he’s leaked stuff to the Ayrshire Post when he was at Ayr. Including the fact that he had a reduced budget from last season and turned a lot of fans on our Chairman. It’s not unlikely he’s done the same with Docherty.

If that's what he said it's pretty self-defeating. Ayr hardly need anything else to fire them up when we next meet going by the last game between the sides.

Just now, jagfox99 said:

If that's what he said it's pretty self-defeating. Ayr hardly need anything else to fire them up when we next meet going by the last game between the sides.

That's if we've actually got any players left by the time we next play you. 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You can expect a full on heads gone from me if Harvie or Forrest head your way. 

Both them are worthy of premiership level , which I would think would be their aim for next season , can’t see them in championship next season 

Edited by Robbo63

fascinating leonard nimoy GIF

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yes

Everyone apart from Roscoe and McCowan is with us. Apart from the loan guys obviously.

Interesting...

Edited by jagfox99

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yes

Everyone apart from Roscoe and McCowan is with us. Apart from the loan guys obviously.

Looking through the league I would say at least 50% of all players contracts are up at end of this season , not many clubs outwith the Dundee teams give many players decent contracts