The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Once again a p—-decision by the referee inspecting, I passed him(Dougie) I think about 10 30 on the old brig when the sun was just out, I know the Arbroath people were not leaving until 12 so why the early inspection?

Pitch I would imagine would be in perfect condition at 3pm and the team will probably be having a bounce game on it as I write this.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Must be struggling to pay wages with this prolonged loss of income. Must be dipping into the transfer funds by now. Sorry @ayrunitedfw no  January signings for you.

53 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Don’t tell @ayrunitedfw that , he will be distraught 

As long as we get Sibbald who we have been rumoured with I’ll be happy. New deal for Murdoch aswell please. 

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Not liking having our first game back against a Dunfermline side that's just skelped Partick. Think we've officially gone into too long a lay off territory  after the postponement today.

Wouldn't look to deeply into that, we're pretty incapable of stringing performances together. 

11 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

What’s the bets the Arbroath game will be rescheduled for a Tue night in Jan or Feb, with pish weather and a midweek game affecting attendance yet again. 

Can’t do it on the weekend in July because the season will be over and it will clash with the Euros.

Was he good in League One? [emoji848]

He had Shankland and Moffat ahead of him in the pecking order but yeah he still scored a lot of goals.

There’s a tweet from a Partick fan saying you’re signing him. Said he was told by a family member. Dunno how true it is.

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He had Shankland and Moffat ahead of him in the pecking order but yeah he still scored a lot of goals.

There’s a tweet from a Partick fan saying you’re signing him. Said he was told by a family member. Dunno how true it is.

Not heard anything either m77. Sounds plausible though. Is he out of contract in January or at the end of the season?

Not heard anything either m77. Sounds plausible though. Is he out of contract in January or at the end of the season?

McCall only gave him and Jamie Adams contracts until January because of fitness reasons.

A few weeks ago I wasn’t really bothered about keeping him but he’s found a bit of form and Kerr definitely wants him to stay. McCall is a big fan of him though and he’s not the only Ayr player that he’ll have his eyes on.