The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Seriously though what is McCall and Scally doing with the homemade ayr x partick training gear .do you think he's at the piss take after his last episode of the ayr utd trackies .funny though. it would have been more of an effort stitching the thistle badge on the ayr one why would you not be given appropriate training gear or just treat yourself too a new pair ffs 😂😋

Seriously though what is McCall and Scally doing with the homemade ayr x partick training gear .do you think he's at the piss take after his last episode of the ayr utd trackies .funny though. it would have been more of an effort stitching the thistle badge on the ayr one why would you not be given appropriate training gear or just treat yourself too a new pair ffs [emoji23][emoji39]
Are we sure they don't have the same gear?

That seems very strange. Surely he's not sewn on a new badge. Surely to f**k not.

Are we sure they don't have the same gear?

That seems very strange. Surely he's not sewn on a new badge. Surely to f**k not.

Well I mean considering Partick are sponsored by Joma and McCall and Scally training gear has got the Adidas logo on it it’s definitely not been provided by his current employers.

Plus you can just make out the outline of another badge below the Thistle one.

3 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Not sure why people are so certain we'll get beat by Ross County. They're very beatable, especially at home.

While it’s by no means a foregone conclusions the odds are stacked against us. We really struggle against big, physical bruiser sides and Ross County and to a lesser extent ICT are the definition of that. 

The game isn’t until the middle of January so hopefully we have a few new signings in before then. 

Well I mean considering Partick are sponsored by Joma and McCall and Scally training gear has got the Adidas logo on it it’s definitely not been provided by his current employers.

Plus you can just make out the outline of another badge below the Thistle one.
That's some seriously mental stuff.

Get this texted into sportsound the next time he's on.

That's some seriously mental stuff.

Get this texted into sportsound the next time he's on.

His pals on the BBC wouldn’t put him on the spot like that.

He’s either a big fan of Adidas kit or he’s hoping people notice and start talking about it. There’s no reason why Partick can’t just give him gear out the club shop.

I wonder if the right back is possibly Paul Caddis if he’s still without a club? We looked at him earlier in the season, but finances were against us. With cash freed it, he could be a possibility?

He signed for Swindon last week I’m sure.

Doing well against a much elder East Stirling team with moaning face Andy Rodgers playing centre forward for them , 2-1 at half time ,McKenzie  penalty  and  Murphy ( Rodgers for them ) easy money I hope at even money Ayr , 3-1 3 mins into second half , good to see McArdle and Kerr here watching 

Edited by Robbo63

5 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Doh g well against a much elder East String team with moaning face Andy Rodgers playing centre forward for them , 2-1 at half time ,McKenzie  penalty  and  Murphy ( Rodgers for them ) easy money I hope at even money Ayr , 3-1 3 mins into second half , good to see McArdle and Kerr here watching 

Any idea on the trialists? Is it senior players or youngsters? 

20 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Find out soon , he does not look too young , midfielder doing well first name Sam , Ayr 4-1 Murphy x 3 and McKenzie 25 to go 

Finished 4-1 Murphy x 3 and McKenzie

Trialist was a decent midfielder Sam Alderston lives in London and played last season in the Swedish second division , would be a decent addition to squad