CB - Austin McCann 

LB - Kevin Mckinlay 

RM- Gary Harkins

CM- Ryan McStay

CM- Anthony Marenghi 

LM- Michael Donald

ST- Farid El Alagui 

ST- Kris Doolan

Very harsh on Doolan and to an extent Donald, we had some proper roasters over the past decade as others have listed. I think the most underwhelming rather than roastery was Stephen Reynolds to the point I believe he quit football to sell ice cream instead.  Danny McKay in his second spell with us just clearly couldn't be bothered, head wasn't in it which is a shame as he looked like he had potential in the first spell. Also a little surprised at the lack of Tiffoney. 

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:
6 hours ago, pandarilla said:
That's who in thinking of.

He scored another worldy in the cup of I remember correctly (which, based on past experience, is unlikely).

He did, against some non league jobbers.

You maybe thinking of Andy Rodgers against Sunnybank? Or was this against Lochee as I missed that one?

8 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Very harsh on Doolan and to an extent Donald, we had some proper roasters over the past decade as others have listed. I think the most underwhelming rather than roastery was Stephen Reynolds to the point I believe he quit football to sell ice cream instead.  Danny McKay in his second spell with us just clearly couldn't be bothered, head wasn't in it which is a shame as he looked like he had potential in the first spell. Also a little surprised at the lack of Tiffoney. 

Tiffoney was pretty decent for us in all honesty.  Had we being doing the Scumbag 11 then he’s be captain. 

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Tiffoney was pretty decent for us in all honesty.  Had we being doing the Scumbag 11 then he’s be captain. 

Looked at some of the names and assumed it was - Ruddy, Harkins, McStay, Twaddle haha. Guess there would be some crossover! 

My 11 of the decade would be made almost entirely of players that have played in the past few years with a couple of extras.

Following on from shite players talk.

Did we not play Craig Beattie at centre half in one game? Or am I remembering that incorrectly.

We have had some amount of absolute jobbers. Possibly the lowest I've felt was one game away to Airdrie near the end of the Roberts era when we lost 3-0. One of the worst performances I have ever seen from anyone. Horrendous players doing horrendous things.

Kevin fucking McKinley

2 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

To be fair, i was clutching at straws on who to put as a Left Midfielder, Michael Donald was here for too long though and although had some good moments, it was few and far between. 

18 minutes ago, AuAl said:

My 11 of the decade would be made almost entirely of players that have played in the past few years with a couple of extras.

Following on from shite players talk.

Did we not play Craig Beattie at centre half in one game? Or am I remembering that incorrectly.

We have had some amount of absolute jobbers. Possibly the lowest I've felt was one game away to Airdrie near the end of the Roberts era when we lost 3-0. One of the worst performances I have ever seen from anyone. Horrendous players doing horrendous things.

Kevin fucking McKinley

My personal lowlight from the Roberts era was this Merry Christmas performance in Coatbridge. That squad 😂. Kudos to Crawford and Moffat for sticking around. ~
Beattie to be fair has played his entire Edinburgh City career at centre half, so wouldn't be surprised if we tried him there. 

My personal lowlight from the Roberts era was this Merry Christmas performance in Coatbridge. That squad [emoji23]. Kudos to Crawford and Moffat for sticking around. ~
Beattie to be fair has played his entire Edinburgh City career at centre half, so wouldn't be surprised if we tried him there. 

I remember Andy Millen playing Beattie at centre half when he took over as manager in a game at Somerset, he went off injured after about twenty odd minutes.

My personal lowlight from the Roberts era was this Merry Christmas performance in Coatbridge. That squad [emoji23]. Kudos to Crawford and Moffat for sticking around. ~
I'd forgotten about that trip to cliftonhill. Shivers..

I remember Andy Millen playing Beattie at centre half when he took over as manager in a game at Somerset, he went off injured after about twenty odd minutes.

Beattie claimed on one of Simon Ferry’s podcasts that Millen pulled him aside and told him none of the players in the team had the ability to find his runs.

And I for the life of me can’t remember a time when Beattie actually made runs.

Beattie claimed on one of Simon Ferry’s podcasts that Millen pulled him aside and told him none of the players in the team had the ability to find his runs.

And I for the life of me can’t remember a time when Beattie actually made runs.

I listened to that podcast, Beattie’s ego is huge - he seemed to think he was miles in front of the rest of the team, when in reality he was utterly rotten. Technically one of the poorest players I’ve seen play for us, and that’s saying something given the level be played at and some of the utter shite that has played for us.

That team, as shite as it was, had far better footballers than Beattie. McGovern, Murphy etc.

I listened to that podcast, Beattie’s ego is huge - he seemed to think he was miles in front of the rest of the team, when in reality he was utterly rotten. Technically one of the poorest players I’ve seen play for us, and that’s saying something given the level be played at and some of the utter shite that has played for us.

That was arguably the worst dressing room we had for guys thinking they were better than they were. Fucking annoys me when you get guys like Scott McLaughlin saying what a mental dressing room it was and how it was a great laugh despite the fact we were shite and heading for League 2.

McCall himself said it was the most toxic dressing room he’s ever walked into.

55 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That was arguably the worst dressing room we had for guys thinking they were better than they were. Fucking annoys me when you get guys like Scott McLaughlin saying what a mental dressing room it was and how it was a great laugh despite the fact we were shite and heading for League 2.

McCall himself said it was the most toxic dressing room he’s ever walked into.

McLaughlin, the fact we signed him twice amazed me. Awful awful Captain. And a limited footballer. Did he not go through a spell of insisting he took all the set pieces? I don't remember him even testing the opposition goalie it was always row z.

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

McLaughlin, the fact we signed him twice amazed me. Awful awful Captain. And a limited footballer. Did he not go through a spell of insisting he took all the set pieces? I don't remember him even testing the opposition goalie it was always row z.

He was pretty decent in his first spell for us however always thought Ryan McCann was better.