The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What would the ideal result be in the Dundee derby tonight? A draw or Dundee win would be acceptable imo. 

I would rather United won if it’s not a draw , rather pull further away from Dundee , it would open up the gap a bit and when we win tomorrow the gap to top would still be at worst 3 points but 6 ahead of Dundee 

Edited by Robbo63

3 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I've you've ever had a loved one in a coma, you'd soon realise just how insensitive your attempt at raising a giggle is. 

Fair point.  If I ever stand as a parliamentary candidate, this is exactly the sort of out of context social media post that’ll come back to bite me on the arse.

7 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Fair point.  If I ever stand as a parliamentary candidate, this is exactly the sort of out of context social media post that’ll come back to bite me on the arse.

I'll need to blow the internet up if I stand.

Not wishing to fuel any more Director conspiracies but I note Lewis Grant was named as Managing Director in the first programme of this season but only a Director in subsequent ones. Also in the last programme Calum Torrie ( who was formally a Director) is listed as an Associate Director!

I've you've ever had a loved one in a coma, you'd soon realise just how insensitive your attempt at raising a giggle is. 

And how was he supposed to know that?

Don’t expect people to walk on eggshells around here on the off chance it’ll touch a nerve.

12 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Hardly. It just proves your line's different from my line.

You were offended by it which is fine, but you can't expect people to know intricate details of everyone else on here. There have been plenty of things on here and elsewhere over the years which have struck a cord with me. You just need to ignore and move on at the end of the day. Unless someone which has truly been offensive and said out of badness rather than jest has been said. What was posted it a relatively common saying in fairness, along the same lines of have you been living under a rock / in a cave. 

As for the changes in the board room, I feel we may have some more information sooner rather than later. Could be a swing and a miss but initial thoughts were that Lachlan could be close to a deal or Kirkwood has taken on more responsibilities allowing those who may not be able to contribute in the same way as they have been the space to back out. 

6 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

You were offended by it which is fine, but you can't expect people to know intricate details of everyone else on here. There have been plenty of things on here and elsewhere over the years which have struck a cord with me. You just need to ignore and move on at the end of the day. Unless someone which has truly been offensive and said out of badness rather than jest has been said. What was posted it a relatively common saying in fairness, along the same lines of have you been living under a rock / in a cave. 

As for the changes in the board room, I feel we may have some more information sooner rather than later. Could be a swing and a miss but initial thoughts were that Lachlan could be close to a deal or Kirkwood has taken on more responsibilities allowing those who may not be able to contribute in the same way as they have been the space to back out. 

On the directors resignation I am led to believe there is more to it than  just being  commitment, I also think it has nothing to do with Jim  Kirklands  involvement , more might come out at a later date and I think we should just wait until then , club have released a statement thanking them for their involvement which is where it should rest 

5 minutes ago, ftk said:

I wouldn't trust Kirkland as far as I could throw him. He just wants his hands on Somerset so he can expand his housing development he is planning on the car park he bought.

^This gives me the fear tbh.