The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, ayrmad said:

proof that we need a plan B or C just in case is another bonus.

Ayr have a plan A, B,C and D , how many more do you want them to have
A. Buy online

B. Buy at selling points on game day

C. Buy in club shop on a Mon,Wed,Thu or Fri

D. Call shop and pre pay over phone during shop opening hours ( this can be used by any fans also those who are not technical or can’t get to shop this would be way to purchase , no reason whatsoever having to queue with this option pick up tickets in shop )
if people  followed the above any walk ups on the day would have no issues having to queue for a ticket 

Edited by Robbo63

38 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I think if you read my posts , there were over 500 away fans and just under 300 home fans a total of 800 !!!! Not the 200/300 in your post 

I was quite clearly talking about 200/300 home fans.

Edited by ayrmad

27 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Ayr have a plan A, B,C and D , how many more do you want them to have
A. Buy online

B. Buy at selling points on game day

C. Buy in club shop on a Mon,Wed,Thu or Fri

D. Call shop and pre pay over phone during shop opening hours ( this can be used by any fans also those who are not technical or can’t get to shop this would be way to purchase , no reason whatsoever having to queue with this option pick up tickets in shop )
if people  followed the above any walk ups on the day would have no issues having to queue for a ticket 

You'll have to hope we're not making a serious title challenge with 3 or 4 games to go, you're assuming that all our walk ups know the score and choose to go through that process, I don't believe that's the case.

You'll need a plan E and F then as none of those resolve the situation that arose on Saturday.

5 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You'll have to hope we're not making a serious title challenge with 3 or 4 games to go, you're assuming that all our walk ups know the score and choose to go through that process, I don't believe that's the case.

You'll need a plan E and F then as none of those resolve the situation that arose on Saturday.

I believe most fans will complete one of the options open to then ,the same as they did against Dundee United , the issue on Saturday all arose from away fans not being notified in time by their club websites , that will not happen next time they come  and by last 4 games every team will have visited Ayr on at least one previous occasion and know the process , not many home fans will not know the process with only 3 weeks of season left , looks like you just don’t like the system and try to find faults being made by the club that are not there 

Edited by Robbo63

7 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Tell me how if people followed options A,b,c  or d , why would we need further options 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Ross is only here until Jan I’m sure 

Yes, but I would expect Aberdeen will put him back out on loan.  If he is starting to find his feet at Ayr we would hopefully be in a good position to retain him.

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I believe most fans will complete one of the options open to then ,the same as they did against Dundee United , the issue on Saturday all arose from away fans not being notified in time by their club websites , that will not happen and by last 4 games every team will have visited Ayr on at least one previous occasion and know the process , not many home fans will not know the process with only 3 weeks of season left , looks like you just don’t like the system and try to find faults being made by the club that are not there 

If we're still in with a big shout with a few games left I'd expect the number in the Ayr end could rise significantly, a large number won't have been to Somerset this season.

Just now, ayrmad said:

If we're still in with a big shout with a few games left I'd expect the number in the Ayr end could rise significantly, a large number won't have been to Somerset this season.

Never came against Dundee United , never came last season in play off against Inverness , what makes you think loads will come this season ? The ticket process options are more than adequate, you are definitely looking for a problem that is not there , the amount of coverage out on social media on the issue on Saturday will make people aware also local press will be reiterating the process to get into Somerset Park 

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Tell me how if people followed options A,b,c  or d , why would we need further options 

The system is good for those that know it exists(with a few tweaks still needed).

I don't expect my end of season scenario to become relevant but I'd still be looking to solve it just in case.

It'll not affect me as I'll just put all my details in again when I want to attend.

4 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Never came against Dundee United , never came last season in play off against Inverness , what makes you think loads will come this season ? The ticket process options are more than adequate, you are definitely looking for a problem that is not there , the amount of coverage out on social media on the issue on Saturday will make people aware also local press will be reiterating the process to get into Somerset Park 

It'll only be a possibility if we're serious title contention, don't see us lasting the pace myself, others have deep pockets that we can only dream of.

6 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

It'll only be a possibility if we're serious title contention, don't see us lasting the pace myself, others have deep pockets that we can only dream of.

This league is utter shite. We will be in the playoffs at worse. 

I could kinda see the logic behind Blair, comfortable on the ball if you let him sit deep and you're playing well I could sort of see him as a replacement for Kerr. 

Like a really shite replacement without the game intelligence, but he's sorta the same player.