The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Absolutely delighted for Craig Moore there is still a really good player in there o hope he continues to keep scoring and proving the doubters wrong

Exactly this. Get a contract on the table to him before McCall try’s to snap him up. 

Good to see Ayr back flying again and Kerr hasn't disrupted you guys. Not the only team getting a pumping from you

Unreal football at Gayfield made us look like an amateur outfit, by far best team we've played

Think everyone else has been extremely ordinary

Good to see Ayr back flying again and Kerr hasn't disrupted you guys. Not the only team getting a pumping from you

Unreal football at Gayfield made us look like an amateur outfit, by far best team we've played

Think everyone else has been extremely ordinary
Great result for you lot today. The expectation among the support still just to avoid relegation or thinking higher?

Great result for you lot today. The expectation among the support still just to avoid relegation or thinking higher?

Definitely just try to avoid relegation we have a solid side but not good enough to be looking for anything higher than getting 8th at the moment.

Actually think if we had got another 2 good signings out wide and upfront then we'd be doing better. We're quite short there.

Won't make it down to Ayr away next game but we'll try and beat Auchinleck for you's hopefully quieten down the rogue Talbot fan that pops up [emoji12][emoji23]

I can really see this league becoming us the two Dundee clubs and ICT fighting it out for the title/playoffs as much as Arbroath have dine well and I hope they stay up they will do well to keep pace the other 5 teams in the league are dug meat

Hope this post doesn't bite me on the arse.

34 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Absolutely delighted for Craig Moore there is still a really good player in there o hope he continues to keep scoring and proving the doubters wrong

Yeah, especially BuckOHare who seemed to be arguing that Moore wasn't the solution and Doolan was! 

Hope Moorey enjoys his night,  he has had a hard time with injury and playing second fiddle to Sir Lawrence. He even got a mention by big John Sutton on off the ball when he nominated Ayr as team of the day.

On 01/11/2019 at 11:58, rb123! said:

So have the BBC jacked the Friday night games i take it since tonight is the last scheduled one.

No more championship league games will be shown by BBC confirmed to me from spfl until next year. We still have Dundee v DunUtd on BT next Friday then a Scottish cup game on the 22nd on BBC.  Look forward to more league games in 2020.

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Is the Dunfermline game getting postponed due to call ups? Given we have three called up is this not an automatic postponement?

U21s Squad announced here:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scot-gemmill-names-under-21s-squad-for-greece/

There are no automatic postponements. The club would have to request a postponement - if they don't want the game off then it doesn't have to be..

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

There are no automatic postponements. The club would have to request a postponement - if they don't want the game off then it doesn't have to be..

Apologies, I thought once you had 3 call ups it is postponed. 

I assume we do want it off and Kerr said as much after the Morton game. With three first teamers called up and our lengthy injury list it would be welcomed.

Hi lads, sorry to barge in like this, I do a podcast predominantly Livi content and we usually do a wee interview every few weeks with one of the players, this week it was Robbie Crawford. 

I believe he was a bit marmite with you guys?but he spoke about his time with Ayr fondly, under Roberts and McCall plus his career to date. 

Can find the latest episode here and the interview is about 31ish minutes into the podcast. 

You boys are gonna push Dundee Utd all the way, keep it going and good luck for the rest of the season.