The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Don’t take tomorrow for granted folks , we have not beaten this team in last 10 attempts and lost 5 of them at home 

Don’t think any Ayr fan would ever expect anything from Inverness. Remains a massive opportunity if the players are up for it.

1 minute ago, Iain said:

Don’t think any Ayr fan would ever expect anything from Inverness. Remains a massive opportunity if the players are up for it.

^This. I remember watching them put 7 past us at home in this league. They are our boggie team!

However, with this team I think we have a good chance to turn the poor record round.

47 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

It would be so Ayr United for Dundee Utd to lose tonight only for us to lose tomorrow

This will potentially be our hardest game so far this season and although we've been playing great, Inverness haven't been too bad themselves in recent weeks and are obviously a clear 3rd.

Being honest, I'd happily take a draw right now given our record against them over the years and United's result tonight...........

I'm calling it.  We will beat Inverness tomorrow as the front 4 of Moff Forrest McCowan and Kelly will pull their defence apart more than the 4-4-2 with a winger and a centre mid out wide ever could last season.   Those lads will score against anyone.

(Hopefully Roscoe can win headers ahainst White of course)