The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

27 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Forrest player or the month and a good article with him here https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/brother-celtic-star-james-forrest-20396843

There's no doubt he deserves it, he's been absolutely superb this season and I still believe it was his injury which led to our loss of form last season. He just adds so much more to the team with his movement and link up play. Of course having young McCowan and Moffat beside him is also a major bonus as they all compliment each other brilliantly.

Long may it continue and I hope I'm still praising them all at ten to five ra morra !!!

1 hour ago, Iain said:

Forrest probably dreams of the day he gets through an interview without someone asking about his brother.

The media in this country can't help it. He could move to Juve tomorrow and still have the tagline in every scottish paper of "Brother of Celtic Star / James Forrest" in every Scottish headline. 

Well deserved award, he's really kick on in the last few seasons. Starting to bulk up has done wonders for him, hard to remember just how young he still is.  Looking forward to his goal on Saturday from the left of the box across the keeper. 

2 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

The media in this country can't help it. He could move to Juve tomorrow and still have the tagline in every scottish paper of "Brother of Celtic Star / James Forrest" in every Scottish headline. 

Well deserved award, he's really kick on in the last few seasons. Starting to bulk up has done wonders for him, hard to remember just how young he still is.  Looking forward to his goal on Saturday from the left of the box across the keeper. 

It’s embarrasing. Don’t know why they can’t let him be his own man and merit him on that. Same with all that furore over Bobby Duncan from Liverpool during the summer, ever story was preceded by the fact he is Steven Gerrard’s cousin. The UK media certainly have a strange obsession with family members

2 hours ago, Jazzar said:

His link up play with McCowan and The Moff is worth the entrance money alone. Well done, Alan 

100%. Chuffed for Alan, he really deserves it and has kicked on massively. Some of the play in the front third is the best I've seen us play. We've got some team this season!