The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, mccurdieboy said:

What does everyone thinkScreenshot_20190923-193213_Chrome.jpeg

I think that whoever has compiled those odds has been on this thread all afternoon!

If the club can start systematically backing their chosen option in the meantime, we can become debt free, build a new stadium, training centre and still have some left over for a Partick sized transfer budget for January.

😂😂😂

Think he blocked me! Can’t see any of the shite he posted now!

Shame lol [emoji23]
Cameron basically just called him out on his constant whining. That lot constantly feel like they're involved in the running of the club and when they didn't get something they wanted, spat the dummy.

Social media really is awful sometimes.

He's a good coach but that doesn't automatically make you a good manager. There is a reason he hasn't been a manager since 2006.
We should be going all out for Dick Campbell. 

Dick Campbell has been in a job for 1300 days and taken all that time to get all of his people into our club. Him and his brother run a very successful business. No more FT jobs for the Campbell brothers.

Just finished reading the Q&A, and as ever Lachlan dealt with them in a much more civil manner than they deserve. Do the Crate brothers think because their pub is linked with the club  they are free to go on like that, they're an utter embarrassment. Same with that mutant Ian Dunlop, who has either been on the drink or never made it past primary 3.

Hahhahah no one said anything about the pub it was Q&A and me ( Kerr ) was asking him some questions that needed to be asked, seems like you’ve got a bee in ur bonnet, get the straw out Cameron’s arse, maybe say at Somerset I’m a embarrassment instead of behind a football thread.

Think he blocked me! Can’t see any of the shite he posted now!

Shame lol [emoji23]

Hahhaha [emoji23][emoji23] why would I block someone, I only went back on fb to see the Q&A seems a lot of straws get used in here to sook up each other’s arses lots of people like to talk about other people behind a keyboard [emoji848]

11 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Just finished reading the Q&A, and as ever Lachlan dealt with them in a much more civil manner than they deserve. Do the Crate brothers think because their pub is linked with the club  they are free to go on like that, they're an utter embarrassment. Same with that mutant Ian Dunlop, who has either been on the drink or never made it past primary 3.

Just to clarify it up I ask 2 questions about funds. Why dnt you message me on fb as you clearly have it as you have seen the comments instead of hiding behind a fake name on this. I will quit happily speak to you on that. And for your information the pub is not linked in any way with Ayr United 

Edited by AyrBellrockSC

He’s not far off the truth. The training facilities aren’t the best and make us look a bit tinpot. Very little has been done to Somerset over the years and there’s been dead birds in the netting in the stand for months and months now, even silly things like the pie shop not having a vegetarian option shows we don’t want to move with the times
Who exactly is going to pay for this???

That's the thing I can never understand with some of our fans (and to be fair, all clubs have these fans).

We don't have any fucking money - and certainly nowhere near enough to compete with Dundee United. McCall and lachlan both know this - and I'm sure were as frustrated as anyone.

We're the very definition of punching above our weight at the moment.

I think a lot of people are missing the point here about McCall

he was a good manager but his coaching ability is very questionable, the good play at Ayr is 99% down to Scally and Stewart’s coaching and strategy ,our style of play totally changed on Stewart’s appointment , the football style we play on Saturday will still be the same that we played so far this season , players are very professional and from today they just see McCall as a previous manager , there will be next to none of them mourning , they will be let’s show him we are better than Partick , if we lose on Saturday it will not be down to McCall leaving it will be that Arbroath ( who are a decent team ) were better than us on the day , come on AYR , if we get a new manager Stewart must be kept on in at least 1st team coach 

Edited by Robbo63

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I think a lot of people are missing the point here about McCall

he was a good manager but his coaching ability is very questionable, the good play at Ayr is 99% down to Scally and Stewart’s coaching and strategy, the football style we play on Saturday will still be the same that we played so far this season , players are very professional and from today they just see McCall as a previous manager , there will be next to none of them mourning , they will be let’s show him we are better than Partick , if we lose on Saturday it will not be down to McCall leaving it will be that Arbroath ( who are a decent team ) were better than us on the day , come on AYR 

Well said.  Lets do it!!

2 minutes ago, ftk said:

McCall brought professionalism to the club. Now we just need Lachlan to leave and bring a professional owner/ board in to run the club.

Believe me , if Lachlan was to leave tomorrow, we would certainly be the next Gretna , no one wants us , we are not a cash cow for some businessmen, last guy who wanted to buy club ( that Lachlan refused) and fans were up in arms because he did not sell to him , went bankrupt about 2 years later 

Edited by Robbo63

Believe me , if Lachlan was to leave tomorrow, we would certainly be the next Gretna 

How do you know that? The next owner could run things alot better? Gretna was a far smaller club than us. Ayr, qos and morton have all under achieved in the last 30 years compared to the 10 or 15 other similar sizes clubs. Both on and off the park. I blame the owners for that.